Bloodborne is still the king of PS4

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
The arcadium ladies and gentlemen...
Casuals Galore :francis:

yep refusing to participate in a circle jerk makes one a casual :francis:

Game came at a time when ps4 didn't have much going on + paid reviews = overyhyped. It's just dark souls reskinned.
The loading was atrocious, I could forgive the constantly dying if I didn't have to stare at a grainy loading screen for 2 minutes. I get some people may like these type of games but nothing about it deserved the 10/10 praise it got imo..

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I wasnt into it for the first 2 hours or so cause i was getting my shyt pushed in. I was thinking to myself, “I was a monster in Bayonetta and Revengence da fuq is wrong with this game?” Then i started getting hooked on the weapons, lore, and co-op. I think why people shyt on Bloodborne is because it does not hold your hand in anyway. You need to signup for a two hour seminar if you wanna get started in this game the right way.

Also fukk invaders who want a fight when you trying to Co-op:pacspit:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Game came at a time when ps4 didn't have much going on + paid reviews = overyhyped. It's just dark souls reskinned.
The loading was atrocious, I could forgive the constantly dying if I didn't have to stare at a grainy loading screen for 2 minutes. I get some people may like these type of games but nothing about it deserved the 10/10 praise it got imo..

Saying Bloodborne is a souls reskin is absolutely retarded. It's like saying Titanfall 2 is a COD re-skin.

You can't even play the games the same and the different mechanics enforce that.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

Here we go again :deadmanny:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Game is fukking trash.. being insanely difficult and forcing the player to do the same thing over and over again makes it a fun game only to a masochist.... graphics are trash too

Came in to say just this, God of War is a fukking master piece and in my top ten. The game is flawless in my opinion, I haven’t been this hooked on a game since the Witcher 3. Bloodborne I have tried several times but just can’t get into it, i am not drawn to the lore the way I am with God of War.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Game is fukking trash.. being insanely difficult and forcing the player to do the same thing over and over again makes it a fun game only to a masochist.... graphics are trash too
nikka you out your fukking mind see you and everyone who rapped that bullshyt is trash at the game :camby:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The combat in the souls games feels wonky, and it's intentional :yeshrug:The game's story isn't anything to run home about. But I won't call the game trash, just overhyped by the "I beat my dikk to hard games and every rpg has to have souls combat" crowd.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I played Bloodborne the other day
Honestly I couldn’t make it past 20 mins it felt to boring

Maybe I’ll give it a shot one day

Edit :

I also have zero idea what the stories about or what even happening :snoop: