"Blood will be spilled": Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants Elimination Game Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
"No doubt we're going to win this game," Thomas said Friday on Sirius XM NFL radio. "You can tell them, put it on a bulletin-board – it doesn't matter, because we have to win this game. Our season is on the line right now."

"We're going to put it on them, man," Pierre-Paul said. "I'm pretty sure the offense is going to get going. The defense is going to get going even more. And the special teams will contribute to it.

"It's going to be a fight. It's going to be a dogfight. There's going to be a lot of blood spilled out there."

On Wednesday, Giants safety Will Hill turned his attention to Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant. Hill offered up the defense's strategy on how to unsettle the All-Pro. "Get your hands on him," Hill said, via NJ.com. "He doesn't like to be touched, like most receivers in this league. But really him. He doesn't like to be touched." "You just have to be physical with him," cornerback Prince Amukamara agreed. "He's a big guy. You just have to use his medicine against him. I think that is the key."

THE TIME FOR TALK HAS ENDED.

America's Team 27 - NYC's 2nd Team 24

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Cowboys d already sucked. Without Lee this could get ugly but the giants suck, so who knows.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Copizzle is all:

But J Wad is like

Meanwhile, cowboysblog paid tribute to male football cheerleaders of the New York Football Giants.

And Shango says