Blood In Blood Out was a sneaky white supremacist movie.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
The main character was supposedly 1/2 chulo, 1/2 cac.

miklo-blood-in-blood-out.jpg

He was 100% white, and was able to take over the esse's in prison.

The original leader, was about brown unity. He even had a truce with the bothers.

blood-in-blood-out-quotes_202908.jpg

Yet the false chulo had him killed. :mjpls:

And lets not forget, he was technically a punk.

He let this homo, feel his booty, he grab his nuts and kissed him "pause" :dame:

hqdefault.jpg

dude sucked big al's finger...
allowed another man to call him Babycakes

this was a cold lil move breh hit

Last edited:
Daps
The main character was supposedly 1/2 chulo, 1/2 cac.

miklo-blood-in-blood-out.jpg

He was 100% white, and was able to take over the esse's in prison.

The original leader, was about brown unity. He even had a truce with the bothers.

blood-in-blood-out-quotes_202908.jpg

Yet the false chulo had him killed. :mjpls:

And lets not forget, he was technically a punk.

He let this homo, feel his booty, he grab his nuts and kissed him "pause" :dame:

hqdefault.jpg

Not sure if this was brought up already. But this is actually based on reality.

Joe “peg leg” Morgan was a white guy, and he did take over and lead the Mexican Mafia for two decades. Joe wasn’t even half white. He was fully white and had no connection or Spain at all.

I’m not sure about the details, but I think Joe is the one that negotiated an alliance between the Ayran Brotherhood and Mexican Mafia.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not sure if this was brought up already. But this is actually based on reality.

Joe “peg leg” Morgan was a white guy, and he did take over and lead the Mexican Mafia for two decades. Joe wasn’t even half white. He was fully white and had no connection or Spain at all.

I’m not sure about the details, but I think Joe is the one that negotiated an alliance between the Ayran Brotherhood and Mexican Mafia.
morgan_002.jpg

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Quick facts about the movie

Edward James Olmos was involved in the beginning stages of Blood in Blood Out but left to do his own movie American Me which was shot during the same time and down the street from each other.

Since American Me came out first Blood In Blood Out was delayed another year

Disney greenlit to get Blood In Blood Out filmed under their Hollywood Pictures banner

Olmos wanted Danny Trejo involved in American Me but he declined because he was told by Joe Morgan himself there was going to be issues with that movie getting made, since Olmos had lied about getting permission from the Mexican Mafia.

It's actually not based on anybody real with the exception of Miklo having a peg leg. All the extra's are actually Nortenos not Surenos.