Blonde Pawg In The Streets Actin A Fool (NSFW)

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
:scust: Drill and repave all the asphalt within a hundred yard radius that feral karen's piss touched, and im sure im not the only one who would appreciate that vid being spoilered breh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My goodness. The devil really got a hold of that white girl.

That was obnoxious.

:mjtf:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
AmU0XWe.png

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I'm sure she smashed her phone and hasn't been able to set her socials to private

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
what a sad creature, its looking at the soul of a bratty 5 year old who has gotten their way.

her next of kin have to eat a monstrous L for this abomination
Watching that crazy white bytch showing her true racist cac colors was funny and pathetic. It was pathetic to see her making a fool out of herself. What makes me mad though is that that racist trash cave bytch attacked unknown pedestrian black people who didn’t have anything to do with the situation. (I guess that trashy white whore was dumped by a breh and she decided to release her frustration and anger on any black person crossing her path in the street)

That worthless slutty animal attacked and insulted random unknown black people walking in the streets for no legitimate reason. :fire: That devil attacked random black people on purpose just because she was dumped and she decided to avenge herself on innocent random black folks, that’s all as soon as she thought a person walking in the street was back or looked black, she attacked and insulted them :scust:

bytch is a psycho racist to the bone. Send her to a psychiatric prison and lock her up. :camby:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Based on her Instagram profile, She reminds me of the racist blonde bytch who killed that Nigerian c00n down in Miami. Like that Toronto blonde bytch, she was a blonde bytch who dated brehs and was in black social scenes. If you watch her Instagram stories you notice she’s chilling on a yacht/boat with brehs.