Blizzard used fake twitter accounts for the Diablo 4 Q&A

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
im not arguing with you. if the trash they pulled in the mid 00s was fine with you, so be it. gonna have to agree to disagree.
Many games become vaporware and never get put out. Ghosts wasnt special. Activision bought blizz in 08 months before wrath of the lich king dropped. That was the last quality piece of software blizz released.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Biggest scandal in gaming in awhile
Dead thread here

People rather argue their consoles hardly more powerful than microwaves and refrigerators I guess
You right homie, but most people who would be outraged plan on getting it, already paid for it, done played it and liked it…including me :wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
id tell you to neg me if my post upset you, but it looks like you cant do that.

it all went don hill for blizz quality control once WoW popped off.
Ahh yea i can neg you. But i dont care about rep. Your post is still inaccurate.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Classic WoW and Hardcore WoW the only reason why this company still gets money from me. Once these two go to shyt or are canceled, I'll never support this shyt company again.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
id tell you to neg me if my post upset you, but it looks like you cant do that.

it all went don hill for blizz quality control once WoW popped off.
actually they can. the new system lets anyone neg/rep anyone. the only caveat is that 25/users things before doing it again, whereas the old system was time based

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I laughed so much at this. They really tried to play it as though mobile gaming was the platform to be on, and you weren't cool if you didn't just go along.

Suits. :francis:

And they had the balls to announce this at Blizzcon, a PC centric event where console version announcements get booed.

Like how did they think a mobile Diablo game announcement was gonna go?:mindblown:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they had the balls to announce this at Blizzcon, a PC centric event where console version announcements get booed.

Like how did they think a mobile Diablo game announcement was gonna go?:mindblown:
Blizzard been hoing their fans and they knew all they had to do was show off a new Diablo 4 trailer and y’all would be back on and cop the next game :mjlol: