Blindspotting | Official Trailer | STARZ [TV Series]

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m watching this shyt now because my STARZ trial is ending…

I don’t understand what the fukk is going with this show. :dwillhuh:
Edit - didn’t even realize the sister is the chick that used to fukk with Carl on Shameless, with the cop.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the irony of a show built out a movie about the gentrifying of oakland being so gentrified...the theatrical/artsiness of this show does it a disservice IMO and it feels like the story gets lost at times in an attempt to be so "town bizness" in the dialogue...there are moments (music, location, dance, lingo) that feel authentic to 80's-00's oakland, but it also feels like the way gentrifiers try to rep that part of oakland even tho they didn't live it and have done everything to erase it. long-winded way of repeating my first post in this thread - this aint need a series, the movie was enough.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, I got mixed feelings about this show. There was some good stuff and also hella cringey stuff to. At times you don’t know if you were watching a TV show or a stage play and the way they ended the season was very forgettable. It’s a decent show to have something to watch to pass time but it’s not something I’d recommend if someone wanted a good show to watch

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Ain’t this supposed to be about Oakland?
Where the fukk is all the black people?

This show sucks

Where the fukk is all the black shows? That aren’t about trauma and forgiveness