@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
28r0f2e.jpg

so now because this strong queen won't send you dirty pics, white women are better huh?? :mjpls:

2h6ypvt.jpg

she a square for not sending you nudes huh?? :mjpls:

ej32a.jpg

you dating all races doing big thangs and she's just some bimbo stuck on an island huh?? :mjpls:

ncmq7s.jpg

why is she single?? because she isn't feeling some creepy cac trying to insult and harass her for nudes? :mjpls:

903i4p.jpg

oh now you embarrassed huh?? :mjpls:

2nsc6ip.jpg

now she's sexy and intelligent again when you realize that you fukked up huh?? :mjpls:

what's really good with you pal

allegedly

Fred

DISCLAIMER:

i can't stress enough that she was only talking to him on a platonic friend level...anybody who knows her on here can attest to the fact that she has a big heart, and they shared mutual interests

no pics, no romance, no feelings none of that

he started tryna take it to another level by pressuring her into sexting and sending raunchy photos, and degrading her for not complying

Fred
Send this fukkboy to the gallows!!!!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
So how come y'all not calling out that @Trent fakkit for using such a derogatory term? :lupe:

I've already talked about this colorism shyt on here since the beginning, I stay away from them topics mainly for the reason I'll get triggered and start snapping.. I'm regretting even saying anything now.

I'm tired of battling nikkas on here, you notice how many threads I've been going to war in for the past few months arguing with folks trying to defend folks? I fukks with @Trent and maybe he might've said that shyt out of anger.. Y'all nikkas know I'll cut nikkas down with lyrics real quick without thinking and apologize afterwards so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt but you're right.. That's all I'm gonna say about this.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
28r0f2e.jpg

so now because this strong queen won't send you dirty pics, white women are better huh?? :mjpls:

2h6ypvt.jpg

she a square for not sending you nudes huh?? :mjpls:

ej32a.jpg

you dating all races doing big thangs and she's just some bimbo stuck on an island huh?? :mjpls:

ncmq7s.jpg

why is she single?? because she isn't feeling some creepy cac trying to insult and harass her for nudes? :mjpls:

903i4p.jpg

oh now you embarrassed huh?? :mjpls:

2nsc6ip.jpg

now she's sexy and intelligent again when you realize that you fukked up huh?? :mjpls:

what's really good with you pal

allegedly

Fred

DISCLAIMER:

i can't stress enough that she was only talking to him on a platonic friend level...anybody who knows her on here can attest to the fact that she has a big heart, and they shared mutual interests

no pics, no romance, no feelings none of that

he started tryna take it to another level by pressuring her into sexting and sending raunchy photos, and degrading her for not complying

Fred
Investigative journalist of The Coli
:ehh:

To @jiselle:

Give your number to a cac on The Coli when there’s literally 1000s of dope brehs.

Continue talking even though the cac tries to talk like he’s black ‘u mad’ ‘truuueeee’.

Not get the cac sees you as an ‘exotic animal’ he wants to tame and continue talking.. and continue talking.

Big heart or not and as much as I get that you probably didn’t see this coming... the fact that you entertained the conversation.. hold this L
:yeshrug:

@Bless'tfirst of all, who the fukk you think you are talking to one of our sisters like that? You come into our house, you are a guest you cac.. and you show disrespect. Keep hiding behind your computer and horrible game, but I hope a breh catches you talking like this to his actual sister someday soon.

Your game (funny & cocky) that you picked up in some book or website isn’t working, at all. Doing it while insecure and invested af in everybody who even says hi makes it not work. Also: nudes from anybody (except a chick you are about to bang or already bang) are totally useless.
:hhh:

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Give your number to a cac on The Coli when there’s literally 1000s of dope brehs.

Continue talking even though the cac tries to talk like he’s black ‘u mad’ ‘truuueeee’.

Not get the cac sees you as an ‘exotic animal’ he wants to tame and continue talking.. and continue talking.

Big heart or not: hold this L

@Bless't your game (funny & cocky) that you picked up in some book or website isn’t working, at all. Doing it while insecure and invested af in everybody who even says hi makes it not work. Also: nudes from anybody (except a chick you are about to bang or already bang) are totally useless.

Both of them got the same medical condition (supposedly @Bless't ), I can see why they communicated when you talking about shyt that can kill you if you don't manage it right, cac or not, if you know some tips that'll keep my ass running full tilt then I want to know.

Old dude transgressed going outside of that realm.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know! It has to had worked on someone before, but it had me laughing so much. I have legit never been called a "square." Hahaha, I got 1950s insults hurled at me.

I'll gladly stay on my island where there are no white creeps. No white people down here :stylin:

But you gave a cac ya number :stopitslime: This is what is confusing me

Chicks are really on here entertaining cacs on this shyt?

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Both of them got the same medical condition (supposedly @Bless't ), I can see why they communicated when you talking about shyt that can kill you if you don't manage it right, cac or not, if you know some tips that'll keep my ass running full tilt then I want to know.

Old dude transgressed going outside of that realm.

Thank you love. I wasn't even going to respond. You're a gem.

I don't think people from America understand how things are entirely, outside of America. Blesst was right, I am from a tiny ass island, and on his island there's no support groups or much news about Type 1. When people see me taking shots, they're like, "But you're not fat!", "But you're not old!" "Are you on drugs!" Then you have to go through this whole lecture about what Type 1 is, and that no, I'm not an alien at 14 years old sitting on some steps taking a shot of insulin because I want to be delinquent and drink a soda. He could've been black, purple, blue or yellow. It was nice for once, knowing someone else that understood what it was like to be insulin dependent for most of their life. I did consider him a friend at a time, he had great advice on maintaining the lifestyle and understood manipulating your levels, etc. Things 1000 "dope coli brehs" wouldn't understand. It was never about finding a damn e-relationship. It was strictly what it was. Also, I'm Trini. No one here says trrrruuuuuueeee, or u mad. So, I don't even know those colloquial expressions.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

This cac a full blown sociopath

Talmbout “that was embarrassing, I apologized” after harassing a shorty for nudes and bombarding her with unwanted and nonsolicited dikk and ass pictures :scust:

never mind the attempt at psychological abuse to try and gain the mental upper hand over shorty. Typical predator behavior

and the racial comments. Dude really thought shorty would have to prove her value to him because he’s a white male that dates all races and she should feel honored by his attention, “white girls are the truth”. This why nobody can tell me nothing, all relationships with cacs have undertones of this dynamic, maybe not to the same extent but it’s there. Look at the entitlement.

then tried to spread cac propaganda like some sort of intellectual ephiphany “I date all races while you out there dealing with same old same” = “get you a white man and leave them brehs alone”, as if we are beneath him

I’m glad she saw through this white supremacist, yes, I said white supremacist, yall thinking you gotta be burning crosses and wearing a white hood to be a white supremacist but really it also be this type of cacs. Read through that exchange and you will see how he uses being white as leverage to abuse and gain power over insecure and mentally fragile black women/women of color and you can tell it’s not the first time.

Then came in this thread acting like it was a minor slip up in his younger days, see how he mentioned how long ago it was, and still he couldn’t resist suggesting shorty sent him pics to try and tarnish her cred and sully her name

How can I report this degenerate demon to a sex offenders list? With this many red lights I know he done some shyt:scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.