:blessed: any of ya'll ever hit asian p*ssy?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
asian bytches are sexy....

i live in a place that dont have many

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
its really no different at all from any other p*ssy. asian woman are my favorite for looks but overall ive had better sex with white women.

one of the worst pussies ive ever been in was a asian girl. i have a handful under my belt

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
i gotta Chinese chick who live across the street from me. i remember when we were kids , lil mama would jock me tough and say how she thought i was cool and all that lil kid shyt. i havent really talked to her in a while tho.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
On my list :ld:

I seen two of the baddest Asian chicks I've ever seen this week ... one was tall and thick and was probably Korean with ample breast and nice ass .... I can't vouch how "real" she was ... but me and another Hispanic guy was looking like :damn: .......

Another one was darker skin, shorter, and probably Thai or Vietnamese ... beautiful :wow: ... all I can say..

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Im not going to degrade my wife in these filthy threads. Lets not exoticize women because of their genitalia, friends. Its so demonic. Shame Shame on you for calling me into this demonic place.

I bet some other :demonic: dude is doing demonic things to your wife while you post on thecoli trying to consult us away from demonic activities.

Its so demonic, friends.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I seen two of the baddest Asian chicks I've ever seen this week ... one was tall and thick and was probably Korean with ample breast and nice ass .... I can't vouch how "real" she was ... but me and another Hispanic guy was looking like :damn: .......

Another one was darker skin, shorter, and probably Thai or Vietnamese ... beautiful :wow: ... all I can say..

I can't wait till I leave GA
hqZuTz9.png