:blessed: any of ya'll ever hit asian p*ssy?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want to...i bet its tight and wet

asian girls are so submissive too....white dudes yall better hold on to em, because once a hard hitting hair pulling brotha enter the gate....we all getting in lol, shyt gonna flood

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Yes, and :lawd:

Except one of the girls was like 5 years removed from S. Korea and she couldn't take it very well. (not bragging lol)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Chinese shorty i smashed a couple years back off twitter is one of my most goat smash session. she was 18, it was our first time meeting and she was in her young n horny ho phase :banderas: Asian females have the goat leg and calf game, and her ass was fat but in shape cause she hooped. i got a 2 min clip of hittin from the back somewhere in my dropbox..it was so tight:banderas: she drove about 2hrs from me to hit..

I hit a couple more times after that but that was it. I saw her awhile back and she lost all the good meat on her so i got it at the right time :blessed:

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Chinese shorty i smashed a couple years back off twitter is one of my most goat smash session. she was 18, it was our first time meeting and she was in her young n horny ho phase :banderas: Asian females have the goat leg and calf game, and her ass was fat but in shape cause she hooped. i got a 2 min clip of hittin from the back somewhere in my dropbox..it was so tight:banderas: she drove about 2hrs from me to hit..

I hit a couple more times after that but that was it. I saw her awhile back and she lost all the good meat on her so i got it at the right time :blessed:

oh word :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
yeah and it's just p*ssy...
2j1wifk.gif