bleaching gone deceiving

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
The nose piercing is on a diff side . All I see is make up and great lighting. The darker pic is a bad camera and bad lighting. You can tell she isn't a red bone as people call it. She looks if anything medium brown tone . I'm dark skin and when I take pics with my camera flash and good lighting I look light skin too.:laff: And no it's not on purpose.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicks is losing they mind out here trying to look the opposite of themselves. Running around like they in the circus, with wigs and Transformer makeup. Decepticons is out here fukkin it up for natural women.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
She looks better lighter....

When I was in Ghana on vacation, I met a dude in the market who said skin bleaching creams sell like hot cake over there.

99.9% of his customers are black women

Black women all over the world hate themselves

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
nomasonto_beforeandafter.jpg

The one on the left >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the one on the right
She went light skinned and shaved her head like a mental patient. Its obvious black women that strive to be lighter are out of their fukkin minds. That self hate is hilarious. In one pic she rockin a blond wig, and in the next she wearin her natural hair like a head case with light skin. Is it that hard being black. You arent going to be loved any better because you're lighter.