Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:what: I'm confused on why the Captains are getting squashed again :snoop:

cuz they trash apparently :manny:

whats gonna happen is ichigo, kenny, renji, byku (dont know how too spell his damn name)

gonna come thru crush the buildings and the ones that have banki powers get beat will return too the original owner too even the fields

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
thats what happens when u rely on ur banki too much should of trained ur shika more to be honest

then they wonder y the 3 senior captains are stronger cuz their shika is hella strong and the bankai is used on as needed basis

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Did this lower level boss just suggest he was stronger than the former captain commander?

Yamamato-level Bazz-B , only :troll: Renji can defeat him.

I think it was more of an acknowledgement of the potency of Bazz-B's flames. Could he beat him? no. Could he tank him and suppress his bankai? Sure

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude could shut down a bankai's effect that could destroy the whole seireti (sp?)? Wtf is that!?

Daps
Reppin
London
Bazz's flames aren't as strong as Yama's he was just able to generate enough power for him and his mates to survive the flames. Though they survived they were down for the count. Dude probably had to use all his power to offset Yama's.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
And still, Mayuri stays being that dude. Bruh said you're free to leave, I ain't chasing you.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Did this lower level boss just suggest he was stronger than the former captain commander?

Thats how I know its bullshyt... This nikka and the naruto nikka been smoking bad crack..

So this lower tier nikka is on par with the CC of Seretei who could destroy everything if he kept his bankai on for too long... fohh

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Thats how I know its bullshyt... This nikka and the naruto nikka been smoking bad crack..

So this lower tier nikka is on par with the CC of Seretei who could destroy everything if he kept his bankai on for too long... fohh
And if shikamaru and toshiro die im done with both mangas