Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
:laff: Kubo it's time

wrap-it-up.jpg

koolkeef

Pro
Daps
Haven't read the latest issue yet, but I knew Aizen would be the ultimate ass-pull. Anyone who remembers his sword's ability isn't surprised.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:laff: Kubo it's time

wrap-it-up.jpg
nikka had all this time to let Aizen loose...he doing it now with 4-5 chapters left :heh: He rather showcase Mayuri and a bunch of useless characters. Finally gave Zaraki his bankai only to have it be "too strong" for him to control. He hasnt been seen since :deadmanny: :russ:

Hope they dont ever let this nikka handle the storyline of a manga ever again :russ: He's worst than Oh Great! (Ogure Ito) ....Never thought i'd say that

calh45

Cal
Daps
Aizen-sama makes everything all right with this chapter.

I swear to God if he gets worfed I'm going to Kubo's house

I'm waiting for it. I told you nikkas it's gonna be the power of friendship

Instead of the 5 strongest captains it's gonna be Ichigo and his 4 friends, who normally wouldn't be a problem for Ichigo's pops to take out all by himself, is somehow gonna collectively gained strength after already being mollywhopped to beat the strongest cat in existence looking at the world with future vision.......why is Ichigo's pops, who is so strong her flicked his finger at mid transformation Aizen and knocked his ass across the city, not going with his son to fight? Or why Arrow Boy's dad, who's perfectly healthy and strong as fukk gave up the weapon who could beat the villain to his son instead of joining in on the fight? I dunno, but I can guarantee you that Orihime, who can be beaten with a fart in her general direction, will be prominently featured in this last fight.

At least Kishi had the good sense to overpower Naruto and Sas that you felt like they were on the same level as the final villian. There was at least 7 captains we know were stronger than Ichigo and Arrow Boy that were taken out by underlings

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm waiting for it. I told you nikkas it's gonna be the power of friendship

Instead of the 5 strongest captains it's gonna be Ichigo and his 4 friends, who normally wouldn't be a problem for Ichigo's pops to take out all by himself, is somehow gonna collectively gained strength after already being mollywhopped to beat the strongest cat in existence looking at the world with future vision.......why is Ichigo's pops, who is so strong her flicked his finger at mid transformation Aizen and knocked his ass across the city, not going with his son to fight? Or why Arrow Boy's dad, who's perfectly healthy and strong as fukk gave up the weapon who could beat the villain to his son instead of joining in on the fight? I dunno, but I can guarantee you that Orihime, who can be beaten with a fart in her general direction, will be prominently featured in this last fight.

At least Kishi had the good sense to overpower Naruto and Sas that you felt like they were on the same level as the final villian. There was at least 7 captains we know were stronger than Ichigo and Arrow Boy that were taken out by underlings

He fukked up BAD making Thor so strong. That was just unbelievably dumb even for him. An underling that powerful.....smh

Daps
seenohearnospeakno1-png.3681

Bleach brehs :mjlol:

Ichigo really got his bankai back just to have it broken again :mjlol:

Im waiting on the next ass pull which is so obvious (If you remember Aizen already fukked with Yhwachs senses when they met the first time) - his sword isn't really broken and its just another one of Aizens mind games

Aizens bankai is gonna be :whoo: levels

With that being said, Ichigo is completely useless as a main character in this fight. His last ass pull is to give himself up and let his Hollow side come fukk shyt up (I see that as a future ass pull moment :pachaha:) .

Also did anybody realise that 3 Sternritters are still alive :pachaha: - Lille Baro (the sniper guy that turned into the weirdo wing halo shyt) and the 2 girls

Does anybody else also remember at the start there was some weirdo robotic sternritter called BG9? Its only speculated that they executed it but it hasnt been confirmed.. plus the fact that its BG9 tells me that there has to be more.. add the other sterntitter guy called Shaz Domino, I don't think he really died he just got put to the ground by Izurus shikai so really there are like 5 sternritters that haven't actually caught the fade. Its really obvious that an enemy is gonna pop up in Soul Society theres no way that they are just gonna leave all the others idle like that in SS :martin: Ichigo and Uryus dad didn't just come to give Ishida something that Yhwach can already see coming :sas2:

Kubo really fukked up ending the anime (even if it had low ratings so what :martin:) , just going forward with the manga makes the whole think look even more trash because Kubo either wastes 20 pages doing nothing or tries to fit too much into 20 pages
shoulda gone the Dragonball Z route where the anime is the main thing, I guarantee you it woulda made every fight far more interesting