Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean at this point how is anyone gonna beat Yhwach? Even the henchmen are so damn OP, I can only imagine the bullshyt Kubo is a gonna have to cook up to beat this dude. :skip:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I mean at this point how is anyone gonna beat Yhwach? Even the henchmen are so damn OP, I can only imagine the bullshyt Kubo is a gonna have to cook up to beat this dude. :skip:
:troll: ichigo will become the new soul king by acsending to a higher dimension, he is the chosen one with all five groups inside (human, hollow, quincy, fullbringer, shinigami)

Daps
:troll: ichigo will become the new soul king by acsending to a higher dimension, he is the chosen one with all five groups inside (human, hollow, quincy, fullbringer, shinigami)

:mjcry: Saddest thing is some bullshyt like this is gonna happen

This fight probably won't end till March :mjcry:

We still haven't seen Shinjis bankai :mjcry:

We haven't seen Kisukes bankai :mjcry:

Boring ass Hitsugaya got resurrected so we're bound to see his lame ass in a fight again :mjcry:

We still haven't seen Grimmjow fully fight yet we only saw him get bodied by the same guy that had Ichigo on the floor :francis:

Most importantly we haven't seen Aizens bankai :mjcry:

Why do I get the feeling that Hitsugaya is gonna interfere in this fight :francis:

The amount of ass pulling Kubo will bring us this year :mjcry: :mjcry::mjcry:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He the hero we don't deserve breh
But we need him breh :mjcry:
Indeed....I pray every week he comes through and wrecks shop.....

As for how the manga is going....I could of wrote better shyt than this....Bleach has fallen off BAD....not that no one ever knew that...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kubo on that bull he even said in interview before unohana was suppose to fight the quinces

Hitsugayua ass suppose to end up strongest captain but still not mature enough got his ass whooped and renji surpassed him and rukia did

Where is ichigo dad and Ishida dad too

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kubo on that bull he even said in interview before unohana was suppose to fight the quinces

Hitsugayua ass suppose to end up strongest captain but still not mature enough got his ass whooped and renji surpassed him and rukia did

They're on that, let the next generation handle it :mjpls:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They're on that, let the next generation handle it :mjpls:

Unohana can't be dead breh :mjcry:
I'm sure she the strongest of all captains
Killed Kenny so much with bankai and healed him her ass was worn out even zero squad respected her and head captain yammatto did

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unohana can't be dead breh :mjcry:
I'm sure she the strongest of all captains
Killed Kenny so much with bankai and healed him her ass was worn out even zero squad respected her and head captain yammatto did
It really wasn't worth killing her, kenpachi hasn't even done much since then, and weaken SS entirely.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

we're taking about dust smoker Kubo..:russ: dude probably forgot a day later..he is just enjoying the life and collecting checks.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
U mean at minimum at the pace he writing :mcjry:
Kubos pacing may be horrible but let's be honest there really isn't much to cover except a few bankais.
And the Yhwach confrontation. Everything else wont take that long. Kubo usially does not take long on non-fighting events in this series.(unless they are things leading up to a fight or are followed up withva fight ex the Gate thing. for the latter Aizen stalking Ichigo's HS friends)

remember when Ichigo and Aizen were about to fight everyone thought that I was the last 10 chapters or more , but look how that ended

Plus Kubo said he wants to do this series atleast for three more years back in a databook.

This year marks the first of the three so we got two more.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kubos pacing may be horrible but let's be honest there really isn't much to cover except a few bankais.
And the Yhwach confrontation. Everything else wont take that long. Kubo usially does not take long on non-fighting events in this series.(unless they are things leading up to a fight or are followed up withva fight ex the Gate thing for the latter Aizen stalking Ichigo's HS friends)

remember when Ichigo and Aizen were about to fight everyone thought that I was the last 10 chapters or more , but look how that ended

We had kfc vs shinsui longer than expected
That perida whatever name is against doc captain drag out

We still got Thor vs a bunch of captains and current fight too
We still gotta include fullbringers

Trinity 3 fight and flashbacks of god knows what

He smoking that good good right now with no end in sight this shyt is like naruto fillers with end of war fillers combined don't know when it's gonna end :mindblown: