Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
aizen crying like a hoe. ..everybody getting a pass to the soul king palace but him:umad:

When he saw the quincy helping out to get to the SK with his petty ass attitude:mjlol:

grimmjow:blessed: why did Ulquiorra Cifer have to die

On the low urahara got the game on lock

Bernie2_zpsdfad9ba5.gif

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Grimmjow epitomizes the HOH lifestyle while Ulquoirra was turning into an emo simp. Grimmjow back to fist bytch nikkas and kick bytches. He's like the stone cold steve austin of anime.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Grimmjow epitomizes the HOH lifestyle while Ulquoirra was turning into an emo simp. Grimmjow back to fist bytch nikkas and kick bytches. He's like the stone cold steve austin of anime.
In my opinion Ulquoirra wasn't really about that action. He couldve easily kill Ichico before he put his hollow cheat code

Grimmjow didn't give a fuk about azien or his plan, dude just wanted a straight up fade against ichico

Daps
Reppin
London
In my opinion Ulquoirra wasn't really about that action. He couldve easily kill Ichico before he put his hollow cheat code

Grimmjow didn't give a fuk about azien or his plan, dude just wanted a straight up fade against ichico

And when he did get that fade Ichigo gave him the :childplease: the entire time.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
People are really hyped for this return? Eh, I was never really a big fan of Grimmjow, and I'm not even sure what good he'll be against the Quincies considering Ichigo beat him way back when. I am interested in learning how he lived and managed to avoid getting captured like Harribel. :manny:

At least Yourichi is getting some shine now.
hollow are the only thing that is poisonous for Quincy.

"Urahara used the arrancar's resurreccion to enable shinigami to use bankai. The espada, being hollows, are critical to any battle against quincy. "

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
And when he did get that fade Ichigo gave him the :childplease: the entire time.
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Hes back tho:sas2: