Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:skip: so yourarichi not fast enuff to dodge dat arrow ok; so Aizen wasn't the master troll in Ichigo's life but it was bach:deadkoolaid: ok; where is the rest of the elite four and hashi; i still dnt understand why Oreehemay didn't heal the royal squad :weneedtotlk:. Lol this fake ass evil uryuu and shyt, like cmon u expect us to buy dat; why hasn't chad done anything yet like damn go be backup/support.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I couldn't tell wtf was happening in the majority of the panels.

look like chad bout to get his ass kick cuz he gonna fight
haswald no way he survive that shyt

I honestly have no clue wants going on anymore:patrice:. I feel like Ichigo has been fodderized

the thing is this now they saying ichigo got his power level back to when he fought aizen
also he ichigo is just fighting normally no bankai or anything so we cant take it serious yet

not like he getting tossed around everywhere then again with this shytty drawing i cant even tell
just ichigo being all emo and shyt cuz shyt aint going his way

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
show ended when aizen was defeated
I'm still holding out hope that Aizen plays a part in the end. When he turned into a giant butterfly this manga never recovered. Sure it had it's ups and downs but it's been all mostly down since then.

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
I'm still holding out hope that Aizen plays a part in the end. When he turned into a giant butterfly this manga never recovered. Sure it had it's ups and downs but it's been all mostly down since then.

yeah the butterfly , Gin betraying , tosen turning into a bug , aizen killing captains then they come back to life ,the fact some captains didn't even release their bankai in what was meant to be the final fight , ichigo getting a random powerup , yoruichi and urahara not beating aizen in 1 vs 2 situation , and ichigo dad being powerful . ruined it as well

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
wtymq1.jpg

This is just tiresome now.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Don't even know why i read this shyt anymore......

I think I was waiting for Kenpachi's bankai, but now.....it's all about the turbo fukkery.

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/422318/resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-thyself-the-turbo-fukkery-is-coming-4bfd9e.jpg

Kubo back on that yayo

:ahh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
thats it... im done.. like finito.. done..

the war started and had a spark to be one dope ass run and finish... now shyt is a BORE.. like DOES ANYONE KNOW WTF IS GOING ON HERE ANY MORE..

mannnn fuccc this shyt... imma continue reading Kingdom & Feng Shen Ji...

tumblr_nh01e0MRyX1qi8boqo1_500.gif