Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't Yhwach say he could only counter because Ichibe Hyosube was in his "line of sight"? I don't know how literal we are meant to take this but if Ichigo ends this by stabbing him in the back or throwing something at him that obscures his vision, I'll toast to Kubo being Kubo.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
dude blew up like a cracked jar of kool aid

photo%2B3.PNG

photo%2B1%2B%282%29.JPG

photo%2B1%2B%284%29.PNG

photo%2B1%2B%285%29.PNG

photo%2B1.JPG

photo%2B2%2B%283%29.PNG

photo%2B2%2B%284%29.PNG

photo%2B2%2B%286%29.PNG

photo%2B2.PNG

photo%2B3.PNG

photo%2B4.PNG

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Didn't Yhwach say he could only counter because Ichibe Hyosube was in his "line of sight"? I don't know how literal we are meant to take this but if Ichigo ends this by stabbing him in the back or throwing something at him that obscures his vision, I'll toast to Kubo being Kubo.
He can control themed abilities apparently. Though that's speculation. basically if somebody has a gimmick power like dude could take a person't name or the head of SS that his sword controls child games.

Ichigo is plain brute force. He doesn't have a gimmick to his power. At least he was that before his powers got a total reboot. We really don't know what he can do now but I'm willing to bet it'll be the same as he was but stronger. Pure reiatsu and speed.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Ehhhh.... WTF happening.. like yeah i knew Monk Ross was gonna get bodied soon... but the explanation :rudy:

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

''my city cried fo a hunned nights when they snatched black'' :mjcry:

we didnt even get to see that shyt in action

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Ehhhh.... WTF happening.. like yeah i knew Monk Ross was gonna get bodied soon... but the explanation :rudy:

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

''my city cried fo a hunned nights when they snatched black'' :mjcry:

we didnt even get to see that shyt in action
:mjlol:....Ichibe dumbass got himself killed and stole one hundred nights from Soul Society's future in the process.

What a a$$hole.Mangastream just made it a bit more clear. Ichibei can draw ink from anything black, and on top of that he can also use that same black to destroy anything he wants using the mausoleum. I wonder how far he could've taken it if the fight wasn't over.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Excellent chapter. exceptional art. Yhwach's power is beyond words.Ichibe is a fukking fool with "It's not like the name Yhwach really ever meant anything to begin with":russ:. ...just to get his shyt took , got the most brutal death in Bleach and probably in Shonen Jump next to oldman yamamoto. His powers having to do with names and darkness were badass tho:ehh:

The mausoleum took all the black from the future and made it into a shrine for his final attack. Too bad Yhwach already foresaw this attack boom, explode goes Osho. killed by his own technique?The shrine takes black, fleshes and bones and everything from Yhwach..till nothing's left in him, he won't be able to reincarnate. my guess

YH's three pupils in each eye. One set see the past, next the present and the last see the future is my guess.

"My name is Yhwach, the one who shall take evrything from you":banderas:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:mjlol:....Ichibe dumbass got himself killed and stole one hundred nights from Soul Society's future in the process.

What a a$$hole.Mangastream just made it a bit more clear. Ichibei can draw ink from anything black, and on top of that he can also use that same black to destroy anything he wants using the mausoleum. I wonder how far he could've taken it if the fight wasn't over.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD