Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Hitsugaya really didn't do anything this whole series except fight harribel, I don't think he deserves all the screen time he gets IMO, I'd rather take sickly Ukitake over him even though he only appears once out of every 200 chapters

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
todays chapter was :damn: :lawd: MAYURI is really in a whole nother class of his own..

And to think Urahara Kisuke is smarter than dude and we've never seen Urahara put in WORK (arrancer arc dont count, he wasnt even trying)

i always knew Toushiro was a fucc boi.. nikka always putting everyon in a tight spot.. he's the Kakashi war arc version of Bleach now..

all that skill and dude still finds a way to catch L's.. and to think i use to stan for this kid

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
So we gonna pretend like Hitsugaya ain't stalemate Gin way back then :youngsabo:. Hitsugaya always been turned up, he just lacked the necessary experience but the skills/potential was there. Ya'll make it seem like he was jobbing like that, his only lost was Aizen and mohawk sternwritten and we know mohawk is far from average(he may be a top 5 SR). Ain't no shame losing to Aizen of all people and that sternwritter he lost to is a legit hitta. It comes to no surprise that he's washing cats left and right now.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So we gonna pretend like Hitsugaya ain't stalemate Gin way back then :youngsabo:. Hitsugaya always been turned up, he just lacked the necessary experience but the skills/potential was there. Ya'll make it seem like he was jobbing like that, his only lost was Aizen and mohawk sternwritten and we know mohawk is far from average(he may be a top 5 SR). Ain't no shame losing to Aizen of all people and that sternwritter he lost to is a legit hitta. It comes to no surprise that he's washing cats left and right now.
I like Hitsugaya too. Probably one of the coolest designs and the fact that even if he is "middle of the bunch" captain right now (which i dont think he actually is), its been stated that he has amazing potential and just needs time. That being said, Gin was similarly hyped as a child prodigy and has one the most broken Bankais in the series. Gin is stronger than Toshiro. He was senior captain level I think which means only Shunsui, Ukitake and "Kenpachi Unohana" would be on his level. Even if you think Toshiro is stronger (which is cool), you can't use that scuffle between them to prove your point. Gin was trolling the entire time while Toshiro jump straight to bullshyt, bankai and dead serious. Hell Gin was kinda toying with Bankai Hollow Ichigo and decided he isn't worth the time right now. You have to remember that Gin was like Itachi, you can't understand how strong he was until you take into account that while everyone they fought was trying to kill him wholeheartedly, they were never trying to harm their opponent because they were the good guys too. Toshiro will eventually be the strongest captain, he's just not now.