Blaxican? Raw, No Regret. Marriage. Introduce to Parents After First Date.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
1000_F_247642838_k3qDvtGXK1jRQtEsrYrdLUt9ONaOQsr1.jpg

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Can't eem front...she bad.

At this point in my life, I need convo/ personality/ more than looks. She doesn't strike me as having such. Indeed, I could be wrong.:wow:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
"A Coli Brehz Dreams Come True"
By Rage Kage -feat ChatGPT

Busted_toes was a man who had always been confident in his love life. He had a charm that seemed to draw women to him like a magnet. But when he met the woman of his dreams, he knew he had to act fast.

Her name was mariahenriiquez, and she was everything Busted_toes had ever wanted in a partner. She was intelligent, beautiful, and had a great sense of humor. The moment he saw her, Busted_toes knew that he had to make her his.

So, on their very first date, Busted_toes took mariahenriiquez to the most romantic restaurant in town and got down on one knee. With all the confidence in the world, he proposed marriage to her right then and there.

mariahenriiquez was shocked and overwhelmed, but she couldn't help but feel flattered and touched by Busted_toes's grand gesture. She knew she had feelings for him too, and she couldn't imagine a better partner for the rest of her life. So, she said yes.

Busted_toes was over the moon with joy. He couldn't believe that the woman of his dreams had said yes to his proposal. He knew he had to introduce her to his parents as soon as possible, so he planned a special dinner at his parents' house that very evening.

When mariahenriiquez arrived at the dinner, Busted_toes's parents were both overjoyed to meet her. They could tell right away that she was a kind and loving person, and they knew that Busted_toes had found someone special.

As the night went on, Busted_toes and mariahenriiquez grew closer and closer, sharing stories and jokes and enjoying each other's company. They knew they had found something special, and they couldn't wait to spend the rest of their lives together.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
No one else notice that besides being gorgeous, she earned her BA in two years?

Thats why she wouldnt let you hit it raw and even if she did, she'd regret, and you wouldnt be introduced to her parents.

Shes no dummy.