Blade Runner...the fukk did i just watch

Jards

All Star
Daps
No lie, me and my dad did the same shyt when we tried to watch it a few weeks ago. Like 70 mins in we were both bored as shyt, had no idea wtf was going on, and it felt like the movie had been on for hours. So I paused to see how much time was left and it wasn't even half over :wtf:. Lmao we looked at each other like
kd-lebron-stare-kevin-durant-gifs.gif
then I put on sportscenter
:russ:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
No lie, me and my dad did the same shyt when we tried to watch it a few weeks ago. Like 70 mins in we were both bored as shyt, had no idea wtf was going on, and it felt like the movie had been on for hours. So I paused to see how much time was left and it wasn't even half over :wtf:. Lmao we looked at each other like
kd-lebron-stare-kevin-durant-gifs.gif
then I put on sportscenter
Me and Pops did the same thing with this bullshyt:pachaha:....:beli:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Under 40 and enjoyed both the original and sequel

But then again I'm a sci fi geek who loves anything to do with Artificial intelligence and futuristic worlds

If you don't like these two movies then you also probably won't like something like Ex Machina, Ghost In the Shell, A.I, 2001 A Space Oddessy or Solaris

:manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The OG blade runner is the type of movie you have to watch a few times to get. Really deep movie, especially the final cut. I haven’t fully watched 2049 yet but what i did see looked good

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I love both movies. One can argue there are pacing issues but I believe in braggadocio filmmaking. When your shyt is so visually ahead of anything else, you can show it off. Both films are a testament to the strength of using practical effects because it feels so much more immersive.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Under 40 and enjoyed both the original and sequel

But then again I'm a sci fi geek who loves anything to do with Artificial intelligence and futuristic worlds

If you don't like these two movies then you also probably won't like something like Ex Machina, Ghost In the Shell, A.I, 2001 A Space Oddessy or Solaris

:manny:
Agree with this. Those movies you listed are sure classics. The original Blade Runner is one of my all time favs and I love these types of deep, depressed futuristic sci-fi movies. Honestly, 2049 was just meh to me, tho. Brother in law always asking me what are some good sci-fi movies to see and I told him to check out the Black Mirror series, Blade Runner and others like that but he could never finish them, saying “ where the action at?”. Realized then he’s just a dumb motherfuker...ol’ Transformers lovin b*stard. Similar to some posters here...