Blade Could Join MCU ‘Someday,’ Says Kevin Feige

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No one is saying that breh... :dahell: Blade had his movie series and Marvel JUST got the rights back... :ld: I would put him on Netflix too...

Breh I know what u sayin but Blade put this whole shyt in motion. Snipes is the father of modern comic book film. Then Spider-Man took it to another level.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
What did they think the Marvel logo just was there as a placeholder intro?!?! :mjlol::heh:
This was before Marvel was a thing though. I don't even remember if the logo was in the opening credits in the theater. If you didn't read comics/know about Marvel, it was just a movie about vampires :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This was before Marvel was a thing though. I don't even remember if the logo was in the opening credits in the theater. If you didn't read comics/know about Marvel, it was just a movie about vampires :yeshrug:

I knew it was Marvel...:youngsabo:

And it did have the logo...:ld:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No one is saying that breh... :dahell: Blade had his movie series and Marvel JUST got the rights back... :ld: I would put him on Netflix too...
Not good enough, they need to say Blade is part of Phase 4 now! They haven't announced anything past GotG 3 but fukk that Feige is dragging his feet. :troll: