Blackhat Official TRAILER (2015) Chris Hemsworth, Michael Mann Movie

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
a hacker who is built like an NFL tight end and also can beat the shyt out of multiple people at once :camby:

I'll give anything michael mann does a try though, public enemies was one of the least enjoyable movies I've ever watched

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Saw the trailer last night in 'Nightcrawler', I will admit first Mann is my favorite director, and I was skeptical that this project would underwhelm, but after watching the trailer….this looks fukking dope. The game needs Mann. No one can do crime thriller/drama like him, and I will also admit this looks a lot like 'Miami Vice', (which I loved), and Mann has found the kind of sleek, beautiful tone for his movies, that isn't as deep as 'Heat', but has a kind of detached, dark appeal that no one else can really come close to. But, it's all there, John Ortiz as a mid level bad/good guy, speedboat cruising into illuminated city, brutal violence and realistic gunfights….determined men with a mission, and little to say, lines like 'if they catch you, you're dead meat' from Viola Davis….Mann always makes movies his own way, and I love them 9/10, so I'll be there opening night.

Tell me Thor doesn't look like Farrell in 'Vice' swaggering onto the airplane, or uttering lines like 'Those are the terms', or 'is he political'…

Romance with asian women wrong for each other, check.

Blue lit rooms, and gorgeous shots of the ocean, check.

This is classic Mann post 2000.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm a fan of Mann.. I just hope it doesn't have those shytty CGI gunshot/blood wounds that he had in Public Enemies.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mann is favorite director, though I am not above laughing at the movies a little….Can't wait for this. After 'Collateral' he just streamlined his style, and perfected that look and tone of of his movies, I'm still dead at his looking so much like 'iamb Vice'….