#BlackExcellence: Chicagoan Earns Her Doctorate At Only 17 Years Old!

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
the same school she got her doctorate degree from also offers that same online construction management degree. so is it also worthless? :mjlol:

No. You're being obtuse. All Universities offer good degrees and bad degrees.

She doesn't have an actual PHD, the title is almost misleading. Like I said, she has good work ethic and will be someone great if she keeps it up.

Daps
No. You're being obtuse. All Universities offer good degrees and bad degrees.

She doesn't have an actual PHD, the title is almost misleading. Like I said, she has good work ethic and will be someone great if she keeps it up.

you assume all people think of one thing when the read doctorate. a bonifide lawyer also has a doctorate. so clearly a doctorate can mean different things to someone who is not basic af.
and you know nothing about whether the subject matter itself is good or bad. so stfu!

Veteran
Daps
you assume all people think of one thing when the read doctorate. a bonifide lawyer also has a doctorate.
and you know nothing about whether the subject matter itself is good or bad. so stfu

I'm assuming a vast majority of people think that seeing as a vast majority of people don't have a Doctorate degree.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:

Protect her at all costs. Keep her away from rap, away from the streets, street influence. All of it. No, you do not need to cater to the ‘masses’ you are above it. Stay far from the culture :yeshrug: Argue with a wall

Veteran
Daps
you did more than just wonder, you literally boosted some random fukkface quote that said she has a worthless degree.

You have a point there, it might not be worthless and I could be wrong. But most of those behavioral degrees seem to be, especially if it took 2 years of online courses. A lot of people with phycology and sociology degrees either can't find a job, work at Walmart, or are in a completely different career field. And considering her's isn't an actual doctorate, can she treat people? Give medicine?

Just stating my observation.:yeshrug:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I'm not knocking her goals, but this is a feel good campaign.

I had to dig to find what her degree was, Integrated Behavioral Health. She took her first college course at 10 years old. I have no idea what Integrated Behavioral Health is and how a 17 year old, who barely started puberty , understands what mental health is.

By reading the books and taking the courses just like everyone else that has that degree.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I'm not knocking her goals, but this is a feel good campaign.

I had to dig to find what her degree was, Integrated Behavioral Health. She took her first college course at 10 years old. I have no idea what Integrated Behavioral Health is and how a 17 year old, who barely started puberty , understands what mental health is.
“Community” needs as many “feel goods” as it can get.