Black Women with Glasses Appreciation Thread

Midrash

All Star
Daps
If you're hating on the chicks this thread, you're a fake ass militant. :russ:

Learn to appreciate smart black women who care about other things in life than posting instragram half nekkid with doctor installed donk shots. Maybe if some of these haters did that then they wouldn't have such a difficult time finding a quality wife who's not smashing the homies on the side and running the credit card up at the mall. Smarten up brehs. :mjlol:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So what? They aren't posing weird or anything. There is nothing sexual about this thread at all. They are getting academic awards and doing science projects and stuff.
Its an appreciation thread.
There are other things to appreciate than just pretty women you can fukk.

gp1669.JPG
:aicmon::aicmon::aicmon::aicmon:The topic is about black WOMEN. OP and you are posting Children....This is sick and you people need REAL LIFE HELP:camby::camby:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:aicmon::aicmon::aicmon::aicmon:The topic is about black WOMEN. OP and you are posting Children....This is sick and you people need REAL LIFE HELP:camby::camby:
The only picture I posted at all was a response to your post.
Why are you using a big font and a multitude of smileys? Simmer down.

If you don't like positivity there are plenty of other threads with naked women in them for you in JBO. This is not that kind of thread.

edit: BTW... If you think every pic of child is somehow sexual you might have a heart attack over at:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/drop-your-baby-pic-thread.148596/
:mjlol:

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The only picture I posted at all was a response to your post.
Why are you using a big font and a multitude of smileys? Simmer down.

If you don't like positivity there are plenty of other threads with naked women in them for you in JBO. This is not that kind of thread.
:aicmon:The Title Says "Black Women with glasses appreciation thread"
:whoa: I did not expect there to be an Appreciation of LITTLE CHILDREN.:scust:

:leostare:What are you appreciating about little girls with glasses? :leostare:if anything this is SAD because they have bad vision at a young age, and it will only get WORSE.

:leostare:What kind of perverted thread is this?

If it's about Women, then post the Black women, but to post children and muddy the waters is purely:scust:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're hating on the chicks this thread, you're a fake ass militant. :russ:

Learn to appreciate smart black women who care about other things in life than posting instragram half nekkid with doctor installed donk shots. Maybe if some of these haters did that then they wouldn't have such a difficult time finding a quality wife who's not smashing the homies on the side and running the credit card up at the mall. Smarten up brehs. :mjlol:

No one wants ugly females, breh. I'm the only ugly person that's gonna be in my relationship

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:aicmon:The Title Says "Black Women with glasses appreciation thread"
:whoa: I did not expect there to be an Appreciation of LITTLE CHILDREN.:scust:

:leostare:What are you appreciating about little girls with glasses? :leostare:if anything this is SAD because they have bad vision at a young age, and it will only get WORSE.

:leostare:What kind of perverted thread is this?

If it's about Women, then post the Black women, but to post children and muddy the waters is purely:scust:
Reading your posts is giving me a headache (the deliberate font size and bolding the whole thing... plus the smileys everywhere), its like looking at a ransom letter.
But I'll try to wrap this up cohessively.

Like I pointed out, the only child in the whole thread is posted sarcastically in response to you complaining about children.
And once again, if you can't grasp the idea of appreciating anything outside of a sexual context then that is a personal limitation on your part. Arguing with you won't broaden your spectrums so there is no real point.
All sorts of things can be appreciated. I can post a picture of a pair of jordans or a bicycle or a plate of food or a bengal tiger. Those are all awesome things, but no one wants to fukk any of them.
If thats the first place your mind goes to I would say you have a problem.

You might want to look at my post before you got here, on page 7
More than the glasses, I like that the majority of these women are not scantily clad in hairhelmets.
Good thread.
:blessed:

Cause I was just saying how this is a good thread for those very reasons... then here you come with the moral outrage completely out of context, ruining one of the more pleasent and wholesome threads.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Degenerate mindsets project deviancy where there is none.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Reading your posts is giving me a headache (the deliberate font size and bolding the whole thing... plus the smileys everywhere), its like looking at a ransom letter.
But I'll try to wrap this up cohessively.

Like I pointed out, the only child in the whole thread is posted sarcastically in response to you complaining about children.
And once again, if you can't grasp the idea of appreciating anything outside of a sexual context then that is a personal limitation on your part. Arguing with you won't broaden your spectrums so there is no real point.
All sorts of things can be appreciated. I can post a picture of a pair of jordans or a bicycle or a plate of food or a bengal tiger. Those are all awesome things, but no one wants to fukk any of them.
If thats the first place your mind goes to I would say you have a problem.

You might want to look at my post before you got here, on page 7

Cause I was just saying how this is a good thread for those very reasons... then here you come with the moral outrage completely out of context, ruining one of the more pleasent and wholesome threads.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Degenerate mindsets project deviancy where there is none.
:what:How is posting GIRLS relevant to the Thread about women? How do you not understand this simple question?

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:what:How is posting GIRLS relevant to the Thread about women? How do you not understand this simple question?
I didn't say it was relavant. Its not. See, thats a much better arguement than trying to force the sexual angle. But again, the only actual child posted was just a response to you complaining, and thats just a normal picture. I wouldn't think twice if my neice had that as her school ID. It isn't inappropriate in any way.
Before that the only pic I recall that seemed like the women were still in school was a picture of some girls at a science fair or something, and their parents probably have that pic taped to the fridge. So if you want to make the arguement that the pics are misposted based on the thread title... fine, I'll take that as a valid point. I was only calling BS on the whole 'people are posting innappropriate pics' shtick you were doing. Cause thats just complete bullshyt.