Black women start a walking movement to battle the obesity epidemic

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Sorry I don’t get it If bw are fat these days it’s because they choose to be. I know plenty of inshape bw I’m fact I know more inshape than fat.

All this we modeled ourselves after our mothers granny’s aunts is dumb as hell and a Damn lie.

You got bytches that will eat pizza and Popeyes every damn day despite walking miles to work

I see bw working out everyday at my gym, I also see In shape walking to work from work all over.

If you don’t want bw to be fat by walking just say that and take care of your health outside of that all this my mother was fat cause she put other first is laughable.

Like chill

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Let’s be honest ..it’s BM fault BW are in the predicament they’re in health wise..the fear of violence and harassment makes them not walk/ jog around the neighborhood :yeshrug:
This post is hilarious. I guess people didn’t pick up on the sarcasm in this post.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
they should click up with black girls run...have chapters in the same city, but create a more inclusive fitness routine that can then graduate people to running. walking for weight loss is underrated tho, especially in these times of various fitness trends: crossfit, (functional fitness) boot camps, insanity/p90x, spinning, pilates/yoga, etc. i try to walk the lake here in oakland 3x a week, it's about 3.5 miles and i burn 450-480 cals in the 45 minutes i spend just walking (it's a great way to clear your mind as well). i've been an advocate of people adding walks as a active recovery day to their weight lifting/exercise routine