Black women, serial killers and the racial bias media

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
There's been serial killers that specifically targeted blacks and other minorities (Jeffrey Dahmer, Albert Fish, etc.) because they received very little media coverage when they were reported missing. This is really nothing new. And black serial killers (which are uncommon) rarely get a lot of attention because their victims are usually black. So basically you can be a serial killer and kill black children, women and men. The media won't care until it's too damn late.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
do they think its 1 guy or is it a group of serial murderers? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody gives a damn about black women, not even black men...The darker your skin complexion, the higher your probability of living a sh_tty life, and when you add a vagina in that equation, you are simple screwed...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You didn't disprove my original point. It's not as if black women are buying weave made from other black women's hair. They're still buying it from other races of women. Does that make Indian and Brazilian women the most desired women on earth?
Well for one, Braziilian isnt even a race.(Not only are they a NATIONALITY, but most of them are african)

2nd of all, shut the hell up, and keep buying prostitutes lonely bytch :heh:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Black women are the least protected group in America (maybe even the world)

:usure:

What's happening to these women in Cleveland is horrible but lets be real here. Not only are black men the least protected we're the most targeted group in America.

Back to the women.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a serial killer on the loose deading these females. I never thought about how easy it would be to get away with preying on the black community(in this way). I bet we're on the same level as homeless people in the eyes of the law. They won't even look hard into to the missing/dead poor black people until 50+ cases are piled up and there's obviously a problem that could lead to national attention.

Get rich or die early brehs.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:usure:

What's happening to these women in Cleveland is horrible but lets be real here. Not only are black men the least protected we're the most targeted group in America.

Get rich or die early brehs.
At the end of the day, black men are still men and you are able to protect yourselves more from violence :manny:

Yea black men are the most targeted but least protected group? black women.

Its not a competition breh, Malcolm X da gawd said it himself.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
At the end of the day, black men are still men and you are able to protect yourselves more from violence :manny:

You got a point, it's a lot harder for women to defend themselves in violent situations.
I do think black men get judged a bit more harshly than black women tho.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You got a point, it's a lot harder for women to defend themselves in violent situations.
I do think black men get judged a bit more harshly than black women tho.
which is my point exactly.

But nikkas on here hate to hear the truth and are quick to compare and shyt and want to go on and on how black men got it worst FOR everything:beli:

we all know that black men are judged and targeted by cops/whites the most in America but when it comes to the black community in America, black women are the least protected.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Well for one, Braziilian isnt even a race.(Not only are they a NATIONALITY, but most of them are african)

2nd of all, shut the hell up, and keep buying prostitutes lonely bytch :heh:

And what race of women among Brazilians do you think constitutes the majority of the Brazilian hair weave supply? :usure: