Black women, serial killers and the racial bias media

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Earl Ofari Hutchinson: When a Serial Killer Targets Poor Black Women

Seems that you have serial killers that purposely target poor black women due to lack of media coverage.

I tried to look for Latino women also but I couldnt find it.

Do yall agree? I mean its :mindblown: to see how many black women are missing in just one town thats smaller than Boston with having a smaller rate missing women. :wow: just seem we can't catch a break

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
easiest people to target are prostitutes, homeless, black women

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know tbh, once you're a 6 figure nikka with all of them IT Certs like 90% of the men on The Coli, you usually don't deal with black women anyway; so you're preaching to the wrong choir.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It's true.
Wasn't Osama 'little dikk' Laden, obessed over whitney houston? Like REALLY obsessed over her?
Aren't millions of dollars spent every year to give females ass injections? Aren't millions of dollars spent every year to get females full lips?
Whens the last time you seen someone get surgery to get chinky eyes, or to grow hairy ass arms like a hispanic :heh:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
It's true.
Wasn't Osama 'little dikk' Laden, obessed over whitney houston? Like REALLY obsessed over her?
Aren't millions of dollars spent every year to give females ass injections? Aren't millions of dollars spent every year to get females full lips?
Whens the last time you seen someone get surgery to get chinky eyes, or to grow hairy ass arms like a hispanic :heh:

Because some creepy ass Arab terrorist represents all males on the planet.

The other stuff is niche shyt. By your logic, white women are the most desired women on earth because billions (not millions) are spent on weaves to get long, silky hair and skin lighteners.

I think women of each race have certain attributes other women are envious of and wish they could have themselves so they buy it, but I don't think this necessarily translates into envy of the entire race of women.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Because some creepy ass Arab terrorist represents all males on the planet.

The other stuff is niche shyt. By your logic, white women are the most desired women on earth because billions (not millions) are spent on weaves to get long, silky hair and skin lighteners.

I think women of each race have certain attributes other women are envious of and wish they could have themselves so they buy it, but I don't think this necessarily translates into envy of the entire race of women.
Lol, because only white women grow naturally straight hair right?
Because when females buy weave they dont by brazillian hair, or indian hair, they buy irish hair huh?

Lmao shut your dumb ass up.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Sad to say it

But black and latino women are the easiest for u to kill or kidnap and get away with it, because the police and the media already assume that the women are a runaway, hookers or the common thing " they probably ran off with there boyfriend "

then we also in our own community turn a black eye on it, even if the niqqa live next door.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Lol, because only white women grow naturally straight hair right?
Because when females buy weave they dont by brazillian hair, or indian hair, they buy irish hair huh?

Lmao shut your dumb ass up.

You didn't disprove my original point. It's not as if black women are buying weave made from other black women's hair. They're still buying it from other races of women. Does that make Indian and Brazilian women the most desired women on earth?