Black women have destroyed the black man's self esteem...

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Isnt that the guy who cured AIDS?

Disclaimer: claims to have the cure for AIDS.
hqdefault.jpg

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Weren't there people on the forum claiming Dr. Sebi could cure cancer :blackplatomayne:
So his 'hair follicle fortifier' turns your scalp to cracked earth and pinky and the brain :chillhov:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
:stopitslime:Y'all throwing dirt on Dr. Sebi's name just because his fraudulent products are harmful?

:stopitslime:Y'all probably think Dr. Umar spends his donations on strippers just because there's proof that happened, huh?

:stopitslime:Y'all probably think Dr. Malachi Z. York molested a lot of kids just because people testified he did that and there was DNA evidence all over the Hotep compound, too, huh?

:stopitslime:Y'all probably think The Honorable Minister Dr. Louis Farrakhan Jr. sold the Nation of Islam to the Church of Scientology just because he admitted to doing that and never said otherwise, too, also, huh?

:scust:Triflin'.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
There is some truth to the OP. I just saw a meme titled "the I don't date black women hairline", and pictured were celebrities who date white women and who had some messed up lines. Let's keep it 100, who cares about hairlines more than sistas? They got brothas in the barbershop twice a week, just to keep that line up fresh.