BLACK WOMEN COSPLAYERS (PICS)

Daps
I knew this was comin. A lot of these women are :mjpls: because they were seen as the female equivalent of “cornball brotha” before the filled out.
Was just about to say that. Usually nerdy white or asian men. The last time I saw a black couple in anime cosplay on my instagram feed the woman was as big as a blimp.

Even if they do date black men I seriously doubt they're checking for their black nerd counterparts :mjpls:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Was just about to say that. Usually nerdy white or asian men. The last time I saw a black couple in anime cosplay on my instagram feed the woman was as big as a blimp.

Even if they do date black men I seriously doubt they're checking for their black nerd counterparts :mjpls:

They want tupac in a business suit too :pachaha:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
img_1152.jpeg

screen-shot-2016-09-07-at-3-48-29-pm.png

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
:russ: y'all really tryna ruin my black cosplay fantasy with this divestor crap? Not on my watch. IR dating is on the rise for all groups, it's just something you're gonna see more and have to deal with. White dudes have known for years that any woman they cuff has probably been dikked down by a black dude at least once, but y'all folding out here. Sounding just like the black chicks over the past few years. "Oh, she's fine and in shape. She probably doesn't like black men." :ufdup:

I've been to cons, most of the black women at these cons immediately flock toward their black peers and spend the majority of the event talking to black dudes. A lot of them fine. Suspiciously fine, and loyal, to be with the dudes they're with...not that I've tried to test it. :mjpls:In fact, a lot of fine non-black women can be found twerking and having fun there too.

And lastly, whether she's fukking a black, white, asian, nba player, whatever...doesn't matter, because I'm not fukking....and me not fukking is the only problem.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
:russ: y'all really tryna ruin my black cosplay fantasy with this divestor crap? Not on my watch. IR dating is on the rise for all groups, it's just something you're gonna see more and have to deal with. White dudes have known for years that any woman they cuff has probably been dikked down by a black dude at least once, but y'all folding out here. Sounding just like the black chicks over the past few years. "Oh, she's fine and in shape. She probably doesn't like black men." :ufdup:

I've been to cons, most of the black women at these cons immediately flock toward their black peers and spend the majority of the event talking to black dudes. A lot of them fine. Suspiciously fine, and loyal, to be with the dudes they're with...not that I've tried to test it. :mjpls:In fact, a lot of fine non-black women can be found twerking and having fun there too.

And lastly, whether she's fukking a black, white, asian, nba player, whatever...doesn't matter, because I'm not fukking....and me not fukking is the only problem.
Been saying this since forever, like whoever is fukking her doesn't matter, her fukking a black dude doesn't mean you have a better chance with here or some.

A lot of dudes have this weird mindset were they think a woman fukking a dude with similar characteristics as them means they have some sort of a chance with her, not realising that's completely baseless.

Last edited:
Daps
I have (had) black cosplay couples on my instagram feed. It's obviously not impossible, but the girls didn't look anything like these cosplay thots :mjpls:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I have (had) black cosplay couples on my instagram feed. It's obviously not impossible, but the girls didn't look anything like these cosplay thots :mjpls:
They’re at the conventions! Comic Con or any anime convention is gonna have the baddest of the bunch

You too have a chance!

And yes they’re into brehs :pachaha:

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps

Some of the realest shyt ever written on this site. Idc who she’s fukking if it isn’t me. Her fukking a black man who isn’t me doesn’t help me!