Black women, Black trans, and Black feminine identifying folk are disposable to Black men.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Won't even bother to click the link.
I suggest everyone else do the same. The only way this kind of anti-bm hit piece propaganda will go away is if it is no longer profitable. Starve this kind of trash of your attention and clicks. And if you absolutely must post it, post the full text without the link. That way it only gets one click instead of multiple.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I wish I could get everybody to go back and delete their posts and only respond to this bullshyt with smilies....lmao!

shyt ain't even worth the words I'm currently using

:hhh::camby::umad:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
how else would you find these articles if not by actively visiting these websites?
I saw Tariq post it on twitter. People stumble upon shyt everyday online that they weren't really looking for

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: what the fukk I hate the Grio and the root. This the dumbest shyt in the world.

Killmonger killed everyone. Black men, black women, white men and white women.

He is a villian that is what he does. This is like saying well Bane has self hate issues cause he killed white people....:snoop:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Won't even bother to click the link.
I suggest everyone else do the same. The only way this kind of anti-bm hit piece propaganda will go away is if it is no longer profitable. Starve this kind of trash of your attention and clicks. And if you absolutely must post it, post the full text without the link. That way it only gets one click instead of multiple.

This