Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
lojFdmlh_400x400.jpg
Oh wow:deadmanny:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
It’s that vinegar courtship. “You a black bytch, hairhats, dark butt, ugly, fat big Shirley, hoe, hood rat, dark skin, bitter, attitudinal, hag that’s gonna die alone! We’re gonna leave you for feminine, submissive non-black women with real hair! Colorism doesn’t exist! Your degrees are worthless! You haven’t contributed anything to the world! Probably sucked dikk to become a business owner. Single moms are to blame for everything! I wish you would just let me dog you out and cheat and say nothing like my grandmother did! Those are real women! This is good for you to hear this because that’s accountability! If you can’t handle this, it’s just cuz it’s a matriarchy and you don’t like accountability! Yay for Future! Fukk these hoes! Hoe babble! bytches are children!”
:blessed:
As soon as black women clap back
:picard:“FEMINIST! You hate black men!!! Why is the world against us?! So much negativity about us online!!!”

:what:
I dunno how anybody can pretend to be innocent in these gender streets.

SOHH = why dont we have more women here besides a white woman femmefatale

10 yrs later

theCOLI = chases BW away, promotes tranny groups, redpill posters in dozens, anti women posts unless sexual

unfortunately men are really broken rn

Daps
So brehs can :blessed: when a black women thats say black men are starting to look feminine dies? Thread title deliberately took the quote outa context:unimpressed:

It ain't out of context. He said Black women look masculine. He said they ain't beautiful.

What you expect, breh?

This quote alone would make all the Black women I know be on demontime about him passing away. Ain't no context you can give to justify that statement.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
yeah, im negl that’s a wild statement. i thought he meant ugly as in character

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Had no idea he was saying shyt like this, I don't watch his videos

this is shameful....

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I luv ya and appreciate your concern but please don't try and Touch not mine anointed me over this individual
I was going to post 51 dead opps and dead bytches but the holy spirt said No, don't do that and gave me this alternative:ld:

I don’t care for KS. I knew his game from the get go and he admitted as much..he wanted fame and fortune and he chased after the Devil to get it so that makes his message null and void to anyone who was an ardent listener. All he did was recycle Jason Black’s message and exploited an OBVIOUS weakness in the black folk social dynamic for profit.

I don’t care about any of you, you’re all going to die a beggar’s death anyway but cheering over a man who sold his soul for a few nickels while encouraging tumult amongst his own people only brings that demonic energy right back to you, admire God’s handiwork and keep it pushing ..and you can play all the gospel music videos you want, you have no protection and you should tread softly.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I don’t care for KS. I knew his game from the get go and he admitted as much..he wanted fame and fortune and he chased after the Devil to get it so that makes his message null and void to anyone who was an ardent listener. All he did was recycle Jason Black’s message and exploited an OBVIOUS weakness in the black folk social dynamic for profit.

I don’t care about any of you, you’re all going to die a beggar’s death anyway but cheering over a man who sold his soul for a few nickels while encouraging tumult amongst his own people only brings that demonic energy right back to you, admire God’s handiwork and keep it pushing ..and you can play all the gospel music videos you want, you have no protection and you should tread softly.
I'm protected, but thanks for the warning:hug:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women are not masculine in personality or looks.

Truthfully, sistas are the most submissive if they really love you. That's why so many have hard stories about brehs that fukked them over. They tend to chose wrong sometimes.

When I go to the gym and see broads doing power cleans and grunting....it's white, Asian and Latinas in that order.

When I see women bossing their man around in public....its white, Asian and Latinas in that order.

When I see a woman fixing her man a plate....its black, Latina, Asian and white in that order.

If you're comparing some chick from the projects that works 3 jobs and has 4 kids to a white/Asian broad from an upper middle class fam with a college degree, good job and lots of time for spa treatment and yoga.....it's not apples to apples.

Compare projects to trailer park. The hood black chick looks more feminine than the trailer broad.

Middle class vs middle class...etc.
This. Too many trying to compare hood black women to middle and upper class non black women.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Boy you nikkas are spineless :russ:
This nikka dead but you bumping threads to run defense for bytches that don’t even like you
They tell you everyday on social media
You ain’t shyt
From hood chicks to corporate chicks
They are all reading from the same script
A whole ass study showed how women felt about the dating pool
And you gump nikkas that play bean pie and bow tie, Queen Mother Earth
All day on this forum show your insecurities something vicious
When nikkas that post with trash and Mandingo and other vile names for black people
Get circle daps and high fives for posting nonsense
Yall nikkas ain’t serious and just digital blackface characters saying what you think a black man would say in these instances
Spliced up content without full context
But the coli doesn’t have misinformation and antagonists on here but scared to open registration for the same exact problem

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Kevin Samuels with a th. The funniest thing about his whole rise to popularity was that dude was gay. I remember dude got caught with another dude is his bed or some shyt. I forgot nikka was out here cheerleading in high school too lol

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Kevin Samuels with a th. The funniest thing about his whole rise to popularity was that dude was gay. I remember dude got caught with another dude is his bed or some shyt. I forgot nikka was out here cheerleading in high school too lol
During the pandemic I did watch a few of his shows, like a lot of us did during that time.

I recall he had a bet up for people who claimed that he was gay. Nobody took the bet. I wonder why nobody took the bed? All people had to do was show evidence and receive money if correct. All his earlier pictures have been with women. One of them was as we now know Six the Goddess.

kevin_samuels_by_kragf_df70crj-375w-2x.jpg

Not sure who she is, but it's old...as he looks considerably younger.

Last edited: