Black woman shoots white supremacist intruder at her property in self defense

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
A horde of world war z zombies coming for you at the crib or something :gucci:

Why do you care what he chooses to protect himself, family, and property? You ain't go be there to rescue him or his family in a random unprovoked or unanticipated situation.

You have insurance for your car, health, home for the exact same reason.

All the mass shootings are caused by infinitesimal small number of the tens of millions of licensed owners of these type of weapons. The overwhelmingly vast majority of firearm murders and suicides are done by handguns, which would imply you should be for removing handguns since they are more dangerous. :hula:

You can't have it both ways, so let this 2nd Amendment system that seeks to preserve freedom to protect people and property do what it do in a smart and modern way. We have a good system in place I think.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Why do you care what he chooses to protect himself, family, and property? You ain't go be there to rescue him or his family in a random unprovoked or unanticipated situation.

You have insurance for your car, health, home for the exact same reason.

All the mass shootings are caused by infinitesimal small number of the tens of millions of licensed owners of these type of weapons. The overwhelmingly vast majority of firearm murders and suicides are done by handguns, which would imply you should be for removing handguns since they are more dangerous. :hula:

You can't have it both ways, so let this 2nd Amendment system that seeks to preserve freedom to protect people and property do what it do in a smart and modern way. We have a good system in place I think.
Assault rifles are for assaulting you dumb fukk:mjlol:

Why doesn't he just get a rocket launcher for the crib:mjgrin:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
25567998443_8909b9d843_b.jpg

I need this...:noah: with the green laser sight...

:lupe: What model is this

killacal

Banned
Daps
Handguns are proveningly killing way more people annually. So the terminology means nothing when statistics come into play.
Because there's more handguns out here

Are you retarded?

And I said shotgun>handgun for home defense
So i ask you again, are you retarded?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Because there's more handguns out here

Are you retarded?

And I said shotgun>handgun for home defense
So i ask you again, are you retarded?

I'm not retarded.

Are you aware of what you posted, when you asked the other poster if he needed that gun for zombie hordes. I'm assuming you are critically implying he doesn't need that type of weapon at all. Is that not right? :sas1:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I'm not retarded.

Are you aware of what you posted, when you asked the other poster if he needed that gun for zombie hordes. I'm assuming you are critically implying he doesn't need that type of weapon at all. Is that not right? :sas1:
Your post is a false flag and you're a crisis actor:stopitslime:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
A horde of world war z zombies coming for you at the crib or something :gucci:

Assault rifles are for assaulting you dumb fukk:mjlol:

Why doesn't he just get a rocket launcher for the crib:mjgrin:

You sound ridiculous right now. The average white gun owner in the safe ass suburbs probably have at least 4 different long guns in their house. Best believe any truck with a "bluelivesmatter" or "dont tread on me" sign got extendo mags in their trunk. Telling black Americans to not be strapped in amerikkka is treasonous tbh