Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Taken from bossip....wtf?

The KKK is really out here and police don’t care!

6 Racist KKK Members Chase Black Woman From Bus Stop, She Vents On Facebook

Chicago is still an extremely segregated city and one black girl who ventured off into a different part of the city learned why, the hard way: Racism still exists!

The victim says she was just trying to wait for the bus after a bowling outing, not know she was in a racist neighborhood. The bus stop sat in front of a bar with white men who openly plotted to “kill and rape her” according to a witness. The men began to chase her down the street until she found safety in an uber driver’s vehicle. How scary, we’re happy things didn’t end worse for her.

Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing! [Video]

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Some of those that work forces...are the same that burn crosses.

Why am i not surprised chicago police dont care? They were probably behind it. The us police force is (by design) a white supremacist organization and as the ferguson saga showed us there are many police officers that are active klan members. The fact the kkk has police protection for their rallies says it all. The fact the kkk is not listed as a terrorist organization says it all.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL wow.

Recently I heard of some dude who got chased down a street by some people in a car, a store caught it on camera and everything. No consequences either.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
That's crazy that Chicago has neighborhoods that black folks get chased out of by cacs. Never been but it must be crazy segregated up there.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
They only attack other black people.

And the Cacs only going at women and children. They not running up on a nikka like me. I'm 6'4 205, when they see me they know I beat the breaks off of them. These cowards going at soft targets.

I got chased by 4 Cacs in a Mustang out on Miller Beach near Gary back when I was like 10. I ran to my uncles house and him and his friends came out and chased them fools and made them total they car down the street. I was a fukking kid and the minute they came across some Black Men they tucked they tail and ran like the weak race that they are

Daps
Reppin
St louis
but p*ssy ass,shirt off,dread shaking
nikkas aiming guns at the camera
are gangsters though.
i'm disgusted......
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg