Black Woman and White Man set to be First Colonizers of Mars!!!!!!!

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I've been reading about this mission to Mars and from what I understand there are still some huge obstacles to overcome before being able to send some people to actually colonize the planet. I was surprised the amount of people volunteered for this considering that it is indeed a one way trip and they will probably not live for very long if they were to be able to set up something there.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Man forget the "wench" shyt, they really wanna leave Earth? :wtf: They don't got shyt to do? Wheres ya fam? They don't even got McDonalds :wtf:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if both candidates come up black.

Welp, can't say we didn't input the affirmative action clause :skip::smugbiden:

@KravenMorehead™ They know what they doing....they openly volunteering. Much different than Ms. Lacks man. But if I were ANYONE, i'd wait until that return flight possibility. This seems too soon for this type of sacrifice. I mean, in 70 years, we may be able to fly there and back!! Just wait it out..and no way is dude going to leave his wife unless she already getting dikked by someone else hence the "she's ok with it".

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Long as its not "Space Traders"
tumblr_n1qxd3VBC91qa64bjo8_500.png
then I :salute: them for their sacrifice to humanity

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
they do know its a one way trip right??? :russ:
:mjlol:

Get called ni**er in space with no one around to help you brehettes
:mjlol:

Ok it says 100 people and it will be narrowed down to 24. You're acting like it's only two people.
jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

They will still smash
:pachaha:

spacewench
:salute:

he look like a papist version of Billy Bob Thorton and Billy Bob look like a racist himself
:ehh:

fukk Mars and those fukking martians :scust:
:deadrose:

Sperm and eggs wont be acting right. If they do conceive that baby gonna be a mutant.
:dead::dead:

It's not possible to live on Mars unless you change the atmosphere. This is mostly PR hype. No ones going to Mars.
:childplease: they building a reality show around it.....pretty sure they going. 200000 applicants just to pull an audible?

who would want to colonize Mars anyways?:dahell: Ain't no beaches up there.
I hear the southside has the beaches...don't ask who told me:youngsabo:

O, it was him @Premeditated :heh: