TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
how do you monetize a random joke tweet? easier said than done

Exactly. It's not contrivedand it's organic

Black people are just cracking jokes and having regular dialogue with each other, then people go digging in the trash afterwards

Netflix has pretty much become synonymous with Netflix and Chill, and it started as a random joke amongst young black kids that probably wouldn't even get the opportunity in their marketing department

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I got a movie idea from a thread on the coli. I mentioned i would make a short in the thread and credit the OP.

Daps
:mjcry: I've been "sharked" plenty of times

One hoe azz website took all my threads and postings about Lyor Cohen and made it into one big azz article and been getting multiple views and ad revenue

I was heated ..still am

I need a coli goon to pull a Suge Knight and hang that lil fukker off a balcony so I can get my $$$
:ufdup:

He hasn't responded to any of my emails
:martin:

Contact the web host and/or registar. They'll send a warning to take down the content.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
if I was a writer I would be stealing everything from the coli

:mjpls:
How many times have we caught mainstream media and artists stealing our shyt. Down to topics and actual quotes out our posts?

How quickly did Akademics steal the entire style of the Coli, while asking the Coli to join him, only to watch his success while nobody else goes anywhere?

How many people was lined up to start a blog or a podcast based on Coli topics and discussions, only to watch nobody do it but then once again, have podcasts pop up with the same style and banter?

Coli and twitter low key the same thing. Same as Facebook and IG. Anywhere you giving out free content, jokes and material, somebody will be there to take it, flip it, write their name on it and accept a check for your work.