Black Tea On An Empty Stomach

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
:no: Don't do it. I drink herbal tea or chai tea in the morning, but today I got some black tea from Starbucks. Half way through the cup I start feeling nauseous. I googled black tea making me nauseous and I learned that you shouldn't drink it on an empty stomach (I hadn't eaten anything yet)

So I'm driving trying to make it home and I get to the neighborhood and I'm flying down the road on some NASCAR shyt cause I'm really fighting off throwing up at this point. I had my windows down too, neighbors outside looking like :dwillhuh: while I'm zooming past and shyt.

I made it to my driveway and hopped out the car throwing up:gag: all over my yard. My neighbors across the street looking at me like:huhldup: That bytch shouting out "are you ok" lol

But yeah, don't fukk with that black tea on an empty stomach.
:dead:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
sounds like ya stomach not used to sperm. next time tell them to go easy on the cream fukkboy.

tumblr_ldge0uqGpw1qdagoe.gif

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The black tea from Starbucks is the truth though. Pretty sure I've had it on an empty stomach. I don't eat much.
sounds like ya stomach not used to sperm. next time tell them to go easy on the cream fukkboy.
hahhahaahahaahhahahaah

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I don't fukk with starbucks.

I mainly drink Arizona Green Tea. Lost my taste for Lipton Brisk since I started drinking the AZ.