Black Tea On An Empty Stomach

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:no: Don't do it. I drink herbal tea or chai tea in the morning, but today I got some black tea from Starbucks. Half way through the cup I start feeling nauseous. I googled black tea making me nauseous and I learned that you shouldn't drink it on an empty stomach (I hadn't eaten anything yet)

So I'm driving trying to make it home and I get to the neighborhood and I'm flying down the road on some NASCAR shyt cause I'm really fighting off throwing up at this point. I had my windows down too, neighbors outside looking like :dwillhuh: while I'm zooming past and shyt.

I made it to my driveway and hopped out the car throwing up:gag: all over my yard. My neighbors across the street looking at me like:huhldup: That bytch shouting out "are you ok" lol

But yeah, don't fukk with that black tea on an empty stomach.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

JagsFanWTF.gif

Honestly.Who buys tea from Starbucks?:ld:

Is this not hip or something? It' only like $2.00 for a medium and it taste better than the tea I make at home for some reason. Plus I love tea :yeshrug:

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
green tea has the same effect on me if i drink it on an empty stomach

i know from experience :to:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:no: Don't do it. I drink herbal tea or chai tea in the morning, but today I got some black tea from Starbucks. Half way through the cup I start feeling nauseous. I googled black tea making me nauseous and I learned that you shouldn't drink it on an empty stomach (I hadn't eaten anything yet)

So I'm driving trying to make it home and I get to the neighborhood and I'm flying down the road on some NASCAR shyt cause I'm really fighting off throwing up at this point. I had my windows down too, neighbors outside looking like :dwillhuh: while I'm zooming past and shyt.

I made it to my driveway and hopped out the car throwing up:gag: all over my yard. My neighbors across the street looking at me like:huhldup: That bytch shouting out "are you ok" lol

But yeah, don't fukk with that black tea on an empty stomach.
Chai tea uses milk which prevents absorption of a lot of the polyphenols(the antioxidants) in the tea. When you drink regular black tea you get more absorption, and those things might be too strong for you if you had a strong cup. Next time drink a small batch OR drink it before working out. I think you had too much adrenaline being released, while doing nothing so you called earl.

If you drink the tea with some food, it keeps you full longer then normal.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I drink a cup of green tea before the gym in the morning to settle my stomach.

Anyone try Malcolm X tea?

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Women of the coli! Black tea is great as a final rinse for your hair! Strengthens the strand and stops shedding!