Black Star Wars stans who want Finn to be Rey's love interest, self esteem issues?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I'm overthinking it :jbhmm: But Finn gets a lot of complaints for being a bumbling idiot, and not the true Black male lead that Black stans desire. In addition to that, I notice some stans prefer he be the white female's love interest as opposed to him hooking up with the Asian chick which appears to be the direction in the latest film. Why is it important that he link up with the white female lead? Not criticizing either, nothing against IR, just weird to me the obsession with him being the Black male lead who gets the girl. Folks seeking inspiration through fantasy science fiction flicks produced by Disney? :pachaha:

Daps
Bruh, it's a movie about space wizards.:hhh: I think you're thinking too hard.

Anyway, Rey is hot, the actress is like an 8-9 in the face. The Asian chick looks like an average girl you'd walk by on the street and not look twice. If I'm Finn I'M hoping I end up with the white girl.:yeshrug: Not everything is about race, bruh.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Anyway, Rey is hot, the actress is like an 8-9 in the face. The Asian chick looks like an average girl you'd walk by on the street and not look twice. If I'm Finn I'M hoping I end up with the white girl.:yeshrug: Not everything is about race, bruh.

'ey, is your name a reference to the Baltimore Twilight zone from back in the day?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

To each his own, but that chick is FAR from a 8-9 in the face.

v1.cjs0ODI2MDtqOzE3NTUwOzEyMDA7NDA5OzQwOQ

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA

:mjpls:

spoken like a true suburban negro.

if everything isn't about race, why do you hope you wind up with the white bytch? :leostare: