Black Sociopath Battle: Rico vs O-Dog vs Bishop

Gulliest teen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being a loose cannon is different than being a psychopath. sure, o-dog was an unstable child of the ghetto who didn't give a fukk. rico, however, was someone who'd conspire to kill his own mother if meant he'd profit from it.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Neither did Q, thats why Q dropped his gumby having ass off the roof:shaq:

But lets be real, Birdie(above the rim)>>>bishop

And Andre Burno>>>>odog, alpo and bishop

Q was on his get back steez because they called him a local DJ :laugh:

I only saw above the rim once :guilty: nor do I know who Andre Bruno is, so I can't refute your sentiments.....

Either way

BISHOP>>>>>>>

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Q was on his get back steez because they called him a local DJ :laugh:

I only saw above the rim once :guilty: nor do I know who Andre Bruno is, so I can't refute your sentiments.....

Either way

BISHOP>>>>>>>

But Q was fuccin grown p*ssy and getting known as a DJ. This hatin ass nikka bishop had to fucc it up, too busy takin care of his old ass dad:beli:

Andre Burno was like 15/16 shot some nikka his age for dustin off his pants after he robbed him, then shot an ON Duty police officer in the head because he wanted his glock.

Burno>>>bishop

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
But Q was fuccin grown p*ssy and getting known as a DJ. This hatin ass nikka bishop had to fucc it up, too busy takin care of his old ass dad:beli:

Andre Burno was like 15/16 shot some nikka his age for dustin off his pants after he robbed him, then shot an ON Duty police officer in the head because he wanted his glock.

Burno>>>bishop

What movie is Andre Burno from?

Jesse Jackson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Odog>>rico>>>bishop

Odog and Rico was real nikkas, wasnt scared of nobody and never got punked in the movie. They was killin real heavy weights in the streets, nikkas who already had bodies.Bishop killed a old man and his bestfriend.:yawn:

:usure:
O-dog killed two old defenseless Koreans in a bodega, and kicked ol' girl's cousin after Caine already beat him up. :pacspit:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
O-dog killed two old defenseless Koreans in a bodega, and kicked ol' girl's cousin after Caine already beat him up. :pacspit:

We gone act like he aint body the nikkas who killed Harold?:childplease:
Lets not forget him bussin at ol dude and his crew in they car

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

so were gonna ignore the part where he ran up on the 2 nikkas who killed kains cousin with the spas-12 off of modern warfare 3 at the hot dog stand :birdman:

even though a wax finished the other one.