Black Sails (Starz's pirate show) begins January 28 #stonecoldjanuary

Daps
:mjgrin: You liked Spartacus tho and that had way more out of Harlem moments. You'll be aight.

I knew you would bring that up. And guess what? It wasn't the main character that was on that tip. Same with GOT. It wasn't the main protagonist.

Is this a huge part of the story? I got so disgusted when them nikkas was about to kiss that I turned the TV off.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I knew you would bring that up. And guess what? It wasn't the main character that was on that tip. Same with GOT. It wasn't the main protagonist.

Is this a huge part of the story? I got so disgusted when them nikkas was about to kiss that I turned the TV off.

If you're asking if Flint is gonna be smashing/kissing other dudes, he's not. :mjlol:

But those flashbacks are important because what happens in them shows why James McGraw turned into Captain Flint and it explains his extreme actions in season 1 and a lot of the choices he will make for the future.

Just skip the :dame: sex scenes, breh you'll be aight. Can't bush the show now when shyt is about to get extremely epic.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
If you're asking if Flint is gonna be smashing/kissing other dudes, he's not. :mjlol:

But those flashbacks are important because what happens in them shows why James McGraw turned into Captain Flint and it explains his extreme actions in season 1 and a lot of the choices he will make for the future.

Just skip the :dame: sex scenes, breh you'll be aight. Can't bush the show now when shyt is about to get extremely epic.

uk took his love away and flint said imma burn this whole place down :goat:

His speech near the end of the show about freedom and shyt, great show

Every arc in this show feels right. Even if a character ends up dead it always feels like "yeah this is how they had to end up there was nowhere else for them"

Daps

Started it back tonight.

So Vane is the Crixus of the crew :ehh:

Daps
The only thing I hated and correct me if I'm wrong. Is how John Silver went from being a coward who stole a cooks identity to being the Head of all Pirates. What work did he put in to get it? He just was a smooth talker who told good stories.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The only thing I hated and correct me if I'm wrong. Is how John Silver went from being a coward who stole a cooks identity to being the Head of all Pirates. What work did he put in to get it? He just was a smooth talker who told good stories.

He doesn't get his "pirate king" pull till near the end of the series and he doesn't get it by himself. He used his smooth talking to make himself an asset to the Walrus crew. When he saw that he was gaining influence because some of the crew thought he cared about them, he really started caring and lost his leg for them. Then he had to play the part Billy Bones manufactured for him.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He doesn't get his "pirate king" pull till near the end of the series and he doesn't get it by himself. He used his smooth talking to make himself an asset to the Walrus crew. When he saw that he was gaining influence because some of the crew thought he cared about them, he really started caring and lost his leg for them. Then he had to play the part Billy Bones manufactured for him.
That nikka put a big ass spoiler like that when we got someone rewatching it. Dirty as hell :hhh::mjlol: