Black Sails is up there with the greats

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
oh shyt i forgot about this show after i binged season one and moved out of my old place:dead:

worth finishing it?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
First season was good but not great, second season on shyt became GOAT tier, amazing show.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even if you get over the gay reveal. They do too much arguing on the show for my taste, I tried to watch the episode after the reveal, niccas was arguing the whole episode, if this was game of thrones or vampire diaries (but not true blood) they would have been with the killing.

Deadwood is better, Imo
I don’t mind the arguing because I like the show’s dialogue. I never studied piracy of this period so it’s kinda cool to see a depiction of how captain’s got crews of men to move. Silver in particular had these pirates willing to put in work without spelling it out directly.
I almost threw it away too on some :dahell: :dame: but @MidniteJay convinced me to keep going.

Funny thing is... I finished the series except for the last episode. :russ:

These last couple years I've developed the habit of drawing out a good series and finishing it except for the last episode so that I can savor it longer

I did the same thing with Deep Space 9. Finished everything but the last episode :russ:
you ain’t lying