Black Sails is up there with the greats

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great characters, amazing production, plenty of twists and turns. It's brilliant and one of the most underrated shows mainly because it's not an HBO show and was on Starz, so it doesn't get the same respect,but it's easily an elite level tier show

Flint da Gawd

MV5BZmExNzU1M2YtNGUzOC00MmM0LWEwYzYtZWJiYjYxNDcwY2E0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTYzMDM0NTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I liked it, but I think it was too chaotic as far as integrating the characters. Pirates are already difficult to find an audience in today's climate, but they needed to trim down the main cast. Instead of the 12 or so, perhaps down to a good 4-5. Honestly, I liked it more than Deadwood...which is another I liked...that gets critical praise but not many fans.

Actually, I was thinking about giving this a rewatch soon. I actually missed the final 3-4 episodes, and still haven't gone back.

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
ive had this in the catalog since it started. as mentioned so many characters made me have to pay attention. plus all the titties, yee. i need to know this and peaky blinders out

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im on the third season. Can’t lie, I was about to bush the series when I learned the deeper reason for Flint being angered about Hamilton’s situation, but the show is too good not to continue.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Even if you get over the gay reveal. They do too much arguing on the show for my taste, I tried to watch the episode after the reveal, niccas was arguing the whole episode, if this was game of thrones or vampire diaries (but not true blood) they would have been with the killing.

Deadwood is better, Imo

Daps
Im on the third season. Can’t lie, I was about to bush the series when I learned the deeper reason for Flint being angered about Hamilton’s situation, but the show is too good not to continue.

I almost threw it away too on some :dahell: :dame: but @MidniteJay convinced me to keep going.

Funny thing is... I finished the series except for the last episode. :russ:

These last couple years I've developed the habit of drawing out a good series and finishing it except for the last episode so that I can savor it longer

I did the same thing with Deep Space 9. Finished everything but the last episode :russ: