BLACK REALITY TV SHOWS EXPOSED

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
U can claim your black all you want, I don't believe you based on the things you are saying. If you are black you are blind as hell to not see the agenda of portraying blacks negatively on tv. Most black shows are negative, and most white are positive, if u cant see that I wont waste my time with you. And stop claiming your black, no black man would use a white kid with sunglasses on as an avi. take that bullshyt on somewhere. Do u really sit up here and expect to name positive white shows, most of them are all positive, are u fukking serious? I think u are being disingenuous, that is something I will not waste time on.

By that logic how do I know you're black, based on your avi breh? :russ:

disrespecting my GI Joe avi :francis:

Name some positive white shows. I'm curious. Do you consider Blackish a positive black show? Most shows on TV are subversive to some degree...

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
By that logic how do I know you're black, based on your avi breh? :russ:

disrespecting my GI Joe avi :francis:

Name some positive white shows. I'm curious. Do you consider Blackish a positive black show? Most shows on TV are subversive to some degree...
my avi is not a Caucasian, it's a smiley. One that emphasizes marijuana usage. Yours is a white boy with sunglasses, u call ur self "piff perkins", and you defend white supremacy. Yet u claim to be black....I was born at night but not last night.

3047.jpg

^this shyt is corny, no black person would use this as an avi lol, fukk outta here "piff perkins"

There are a million positive white shows, a billion sitcoms come to mind (friends,seinfeld,big bang theory blah blah fukking blah) a trillion reality tv shows. And I don't even watch television outside of the couple of shows I download online each week. YOU really cant think of any, really? SMH, disingenuous ass caucasian

And no blackish is not positive, I was forced to watch an episode at a family members house, and based on that episode and the commercials promoting the show, it is about being positive while rejecting your black african culture, hence the term "black-ish" and the kids sounding more caucasian than any caucasian I know. I'm not surprised that all of that got past you though. Over the head again smh...

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
turned it off after a minute, too much smart dumb nikka for me. Black men dating white women is nothing new nor is there anything wrong with that. TV wise it really just highlights how accepting people are with international relationships today, which is progress IMO. Ten years ago you rarely saw a black man and white woman kissing on television or film, hell even Will Smith didn't kiss the white woman who played his wife in that superhero film he did back there.

In terms of shyt with black families in it...Blackish comes to mind.

And when it comes to ignorant portrays of people on reality TV let's not forget this show was more popular than any black reality tv show:

co-sign.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who cares yu dumb enough too watch don't be surprised by the results we been c00ning.

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who cares yu dumb enough too watch don't be surprised by the results we been c00ning.
So your basically saying:
"who cares about the masses of black people who watch this stuff, who cares about the kids who don;t have the intelligence or discernment to see through propaganda , who cares about the future, fukk the future"

opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, (some full of more shyt than others) that is why I deal with facts.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So your basically saying:
"who cares about the masses of black people who watch this stuff, who cares about the kids who don;t have the intelligence or discernment to see through propaganda , who cares about the future, fukk the future"

opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, (some full of more shyt than others) that is why I deal with facts.

Nah I'm not saying that at all but arguing about this shyt is a losing battle I been on shyt since the longest with reality shows what's the point dumb nikkas need too be weeded out

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah I'm not saying that at all but arguing about this shyt is a losing battle I been on shyt since the longest with reality shows what's the point dumb nikkas need too be weeded out
nah dumb nikkas need to be made less dumb

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Wait nikkas don't like black-ish now.
:ohhh:

I swear the coli hates everything that not "the
Wire" related.

:stopitslime: