BLACK REALITY TV SHOWS EXPOSED

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
TV is addicting :manny: .... its pretty hard to find a hobby that can cut TV viewing time dramatically...

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
TV is addicting :manny: .... its pretty hard to find a hobby that can cut TV viewing time dramatically...

It doesn't surprise me in the least, given your post history, that you're just another TV engulfed sheep

3907fsfsdfszc-thumb.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
turned it off after a minute, too much smart dumb nikka for me. Black men dating white women is nothing new nor is there anything wrong with that. TV wise it really just highlights how accepting people are with international relationships today, which is progress IMO. Ten years ago you rarely saw a black man and white woman kissing on television or film, hell even Will Smith didn't kiss the white woman who played his wife in that superhero film he did back there.

In terms of shyt with black families in it...Blackish comes to mind.

And when it comes to ignorant portrays of people on reality TV let's not forget this show was more popular than any black reality tv show:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
When you have a productive life TV is not something you even think about often.

Did you watch the video? They aren't talking about people like you who apparently do not watch television....

given your post history,

Your post are no different than a pro black thots.... Post a lot of social media bullshyt then, when in the mood, post on or about anything that has to do with black people... Ill-informed cookie cutter coli militant...

You could say that the internet is an extension of television given the content people who surf the web tend to view...

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
turned it off after a minute, too much smart dumb nikka for me. Black men dating white women is nothing new nor is there anything wrong with that. TV wise it really just highlights how accepting people are with international relationships today, which is progress IMO. Ten years ago you rarely saw a black man and white woman kissing on television or film, hell even Will Smith didn't kiss the white woman who played his wife in that superhero film he did back there.

In terms of shyt with black families in it...Blackish comes to mind.

And when it comes to ignorant portrays of people on reality TV let's not forget this show was more popular than any black reality tv show:

U admittedly only watched 1% of the video so all this shyt you are saying is null and void.
But really we dont need white opinion or input on this topic, so u can keep it movin

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
U admittedly only watched 1% of the video so all this shyt you are saying is null and void.
But really we dont need white opinion or input on this topic, so u can keep it movin

Where's the agenda? Think about how many idiotic reality tv shows there are. Mob wives, Italian women, valley girls, dudebros, "hood" black chicks, etc etc all have a reality tv show. Where's the agenda outside of supply and demand?

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Where's the agenda? Think about how many idiotic reality tv shows there are. Mob wives, Italian women, valley girls, dudebros, "hood" black chicks, etc etc all have a reality tv show. Where's the agenda outside of supply and demand?
The agenda is so obvious that I SHOULD'NT even entertain your question.. Especially if u wont even bother to watch the video. Besides, whatever I tell you, ur white supremacist mind wont accept.

But to keep it simple, the agenda is to promote black degeneracy more than black positivity. You gave examples of white degenerate shows, but for every white degenerate show, there are like 20 black ones put out there, That is all apart of the agenda. I know that is hard for you to believe as a Caucasian.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The agenda is so obvious that I SHOULD'NT even entertain your question.. Especially if u wont even bother to watch the video. Besides, whatever I tell you, ur white supremacist mind wont accept.

But to keep it simple, the agenda is to promote black degeneracy more than black positivity. You gave examples of white degenerate shows, but for every white degenerate show, there are like 20 black ones put out there, That is all apart of the agenda. I know that is hard for you to believe as a Caucasian.
I've already proven I'm black breh.

Having worked in entertainment (music industry) I can tell you that 99% of all decisions are based on money. Reality TV has been a bastion of ignorance for decades now, people love that shyt. VH1 is making bank off of ignorant black reality shows. And white ones. They're cheap to produce and can be quickly released.

How many positive white shows would you name, out of interest. When I think of popular "white" tv shows on television I wouldn't call them positive. Breaking Bad? Mad Men? Sons of Anarchy?

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've already proven I'm black breh.

Having worked in entertainment (music industry) I can tell you that 99% of all decisions are based on money. Reality TV has been a bastion of ignorance for decades now, people love that shyt. VH1 is making bank off of ignorant black reality shows. And white ones. They're cheap to produce and can be quickly released.

How many positive white shows would you name, out of interest. When I think of popular "white" tv shows on television I wouldn't call them positive. Breaking Bad? Mad Men? Sons of Anarchy?
U can claim your black all you want, I don't believe you based on the things you are saying. If you are black you are blind as hell to not see the agenda of portraying blacks negatively on tv. Most black shows are negative, and most white are positive, if u cant see that I wont waste my time with you. And stop claiming your black, no black man would use a white kid with sunglasses on as an avi. take that bullshyt on somewhere. Do u really expect me to sit here and name positive white shows when mostly all of them are positive, are u fukking serious? I think u are being disingenuous, that is something I will not waste time on.