Black queen doing the good Lord's work!!!

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm joking I'm not calling them on anyway but I'm not blaming anyone who does decide to go that route :hubie:

Folks need to have respect and this would not be an issue.

Stop speaking ill of Black Americans

damn I thought you were serious
I asked cause there are posters here right now who are not ok
you might not know
might even think they born here
these are folks here with you everyday
some you would consider brothers and sisters
just saying

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh look, another thread creating division between black men and black women, gays, transgenders, Asians Mexicans. How revelatory!

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm stupid, so help me out.

is she calling ICE on Asians or Mexicans? Is this a response to the La racism?
She called on the Mexicans but she used a number of hashtags to remind folks they need to be on code.

The same way we need to call ICE on them racist Mexican muthafukkas is the same way we need to stay on code and see through the “stopAsianHate” propaganda and call out Asians and any other minority that tries to ostracise or shyt on our people

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Oh look, another thread creating division between black men and black women, gays, transgenders, Asians Mexicans. How revelatory!
So the division was not caused by the racism that was first attributed to the Mexicans, it was caused by the response to their racism or the post that is showing the response to the racism?

Daps
She called on the Mexicans but she used a number of hashtags to remind folks they need to be on code.

The same way we need to call ICE on them racist Mexican muthafukkas is the same way we need to stay on code and see through the “stopAsianHate” propaganda and call out Asians and any other minority that tries to ostracise or shyt on our people
That's cool of her. Were they the ones in that racist warehouse?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So the division was not caused by the racism that was first attributed to the Mexicans, it was caused by the response to their racism or the post that is showing the response to the racism?

My problem is publicly broadcasting this. Black folks need to learn to move in silence.

Daps
They were being racist towards Black people, is the reason she gave for doing what she did.

Why should she stand back and remain silent and help them remain if they are being racist towards our people?
woke black people love playing that kumbaya captain planet bullshyt when those poc people wouldnt spit on them if they were on fire.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
woke black people love playing that kumbaya captain planet bullshyt when those poc people wouldnt spit on them if they were on fire.
My wife's grandmother would say some people are so free that they are fool. She would say that about any of our people who would say or support something that did not take into consideration how we are treated by other groups and the system.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
these are just random mexicans, then? What about those warehouse workers? Why not call ICE on them?
Are those warehouse workers in the same area as she? Did she have to interact with them or have them act racist towards her? I ask, because I don't understand why you are asking why she did not do something about another group of Mexicans whom she may not even know about.