Black police chief says she will never hire black and hispanic female officers

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Let’s keep it real, is police officer really a profession women need to strive for?
Hell no. I caught a resisting arrest charge over a female cop. They ran up on my boy to arrest him after he was in a fight that I helped break up. They didn't announce they were cops or nothing. So before I could turn around and get a good look I jumped in the middle to push everybody apart. Turned out one of the people I pushed was a female cop. The male cops didn't give a damn. Meanwhile the bartender, one of the waitresses, the girlfriend of the dude my boy was fighting all went up to the cop begging her to let me go and telling her I was playing peacekeeper and prevented the fight from becoming bigger. Her response was I don't give a fukk he's going to jail.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
full

Bih should be done done with police work fully

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yes and I'd rather manage black and brown than white

nikka u a whole lie :laff:

Craccaz are way easier to control. Theyve always been the best slaves.
Come to work 10mins early.
Stay late. Ratting out the bad workers.
Just doing a bunch of extra sh*t for the sake of the company.

A black bytch will buss you in your damn head if you try to write her up for being late. Lol

They gonna talk back if you tell them to do something.
They gonna have beef with somebody that's gonna get out of hand
Sh*t They might just walk out on the job.

Last edited:

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
nikka u a whole lie :laff:

Craccaz are way easier to control. Theyve always been the best slaves.
Come to work 10mins early.
Stay late. Ratting out the bad workers.
Just doing a bunch of extra sh*t for the sake of the company.

A black bytch will buss you in your fukkin head if you try to write her up for being late. Lol

They gonna talk back if you tell her to do something.
They gonna have beef with somebody that's gonna get out of hand
Sh*t They might just walk out on the job.
Agree to disagree.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
No women should be cops. Detectives are ok.
You’re right but the Coli boys were raised by single women, so mommy was Superman to them. Deep down, they know if they were in distress or trapped in a building with an active shooter, they wouldn’t want their lives in the hands of a woman…

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Nah, she was put there for reason. Only certain types of Black people reach these positions.

shyt Is alot more obvious in corporate. I'm more weary of Blacl ppl in management positions than I am cacs. nikkas can't be racist🤡

I agree... takes a special breed to be black and work amongst high positioned cacs.. You're either incredibly grounded in your blackness burdened with being one of the realest nikkaz alive... or an incredible c00n who's great at faking it amongst your people... pick your poison :francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
c00ns float to the top in murky waters for a reason.

Yes indeed she was put there.

Reminds me of the former commissioner in my city. Super c00n if I ever saw one. Defended carding (similar to stop and frisk) which had a huge impact of black males in era coming up...They really put that stooge up there to make a point. Now with that said treat her like any discriminatory CAC and take away her job based on her unfit conduct.