"'Black Pirellis rolling over this Makaveli...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two classic LPs, still Feds tape my Celly"
Nas sonnin Pac with 1 line. Man from 1992-1996 was untouchable
This is why I fcuks with Drill Music...

These kids are NOT sneak and late dissing...They are naming names in REAL time, and bodies are dropping...

Lil Reese saying "Don't try me it'll happen" on "Savage" is possibly the HARDEST line ever spit, considering what happen to Lil Jojo on the same evening he ignored that stern warning...

I have said my piece, now you can carry on idolizing gossip bars from "woulda coulda shoulda" rappers...

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo its been 15 years :pachaha: nikkas probably do more reminiscin on pac than they aunt bunny that died last year:heh:

them nikkas wake up in the morning kiss their index and middle finger at the same time then touch their pac poster with a prayer "hennesy for my enemies" :russ:

Last edited:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Sounds like fantasies to me. I gotta reject this deposit.

With We Will Survive kept Pac's name in his music :mjpls:
Pac smiles like a proud dad watchin his only son that made it :mjpls:

146100d1192516969-makaveli-delanna-19s-sale-wheels-012.jpg

>>>>>>>
product_image.php

fukk this chump talmbout?

:banderas:

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
yall stay overhyping this fakkit nothing was impressive about that line

name someone that listens to nas in the streets...YOU CANT

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Nas cried when he heard Pac shyt on him.
Nas swagger jacked Pac for his tattoo
Nas made songs sucking Pac's dikk
Nas compared Pac to Shakespeare
Nas dressed up like Pac at an award show and did Pac karaoke

Outside of his best songs, Nas is embarrassing.
aye fukk you, walt :pacspit:

:steviej:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this the same pep talk Nas gave the goons when he saw Pac approaching em in central park "Here come Pac,act humble but don't forget we bust guns too:why:"....Pac came,disrespected,told em he was dissing the shyt out of him on his next record and not to respond if it aint no problems,pulled a LL on a lil nikka before LL pulled a LL on Canibus,walked off into the sunset after givin Nas a handshake while QB goons watched in awe and disappointment:krs::snoop:

ps-no guns were busted:mjlol:
Bryant park?:usure:

Let's just get the facts established. And your right, a famous rapper shoulda let the cannon off on 42nd street in manhattan:pachaha:.

We both know nas left his tech on the dresser, but the QB crew nas ran with including his brother who was there is known for puttin in work.

PAC is a genius and mind control, he created that scene, got his soldiers suped up knowing damn well shyt was safe. He's like the nikka in high school that starts yelling when it's time to fight so the teachers come

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Gucci, Jeezy & Wayne got lines like these for weeks. But a line like that coming out of one of their mouths would be considered :trash: by most gnauzeer stans, elitist message board nerds & the israeli run hip-hop media. :patrice:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:usure: Havoc was a known stick up kid. And Mobb Deep is known to have been in shootouts, not to mention P confronted Jay, and Jay wanted to leave it all as rap. I don't think Mobb Deep is p*ssy, just that Thug Life was realer :wow:

:duck:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Let's just get the facts established. And your right, a famous rapper shoulda let the cannon off on 42nd street in manhattan:pachaha:.

We both know nas left his tech on the dresser, but the QB crew nas ran with including his brother who was there is known for puttin in work.

PAC is a genius and mind control, he created that scene, got his soldiers suped up knowing damn well shyt was safe. He's like the nikka in high school that starts yelling when it's time to fight so the teachers come

Jamaicans shot up ol' boy in midtown a few weeks back. Didn't Gotti murk some dude at a steakhouse in Manhattan? Didn't Snoop get his trailer shot up in Manhattan as well? Don't :cape: for other men breh, that's a homo trait. :scusthov: Call it like it is, nas got punked, one of the many times he's been punked, let it go breh.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

:dead:

:patrice: only streets you on is sesame....sit ya white ass down:camby:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just for the record...i'm the one that found that qb documentary on :hamster: where they talk about the incident with 2pac and nas. i'm more inclined to believe that deathrow shut shiit down considering that nuttso said they rolled 100 + deep to the soul train awards where biggie ran into the building. there were at least 80 dudes just from the bay. this whole 2pac vs nas thing...everyone knows nas was the better rapper back then, but on the same token we have enough common sense to know nas discography simply isn't fukking with 2pacs. dudes been alive alot longer and has simply failed time after time on releases. thank god for lost tapes. i think it would've been a very interesting battle to say the least.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Nas cried when he heard Pac shyt on him.
Nas swagger jacked Pac for his tattoo
Nas made songs sucking Pac's dikk
Nas compared Pac to Shakespeare
Nas dressed up like Pac at an award show and did Pac karaoke

Outside of his best songs, Nas is embarrassing.

:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaicans shot up ol' boy in midtown a few weeks back. Didn't Gotti murk some dude at a steakhouse in Manhattan? Didn't Snoop get his trailer shot up in Manhattan as well? Don't :cape: for other men breh, that's a homo trait. :scusthov: Call it like it is, nas got punked, one of the many times he's been punked, let it go breh.
nikka none of that shyt happens on 42nd ST.

I never said the entire borough was a no fire zone. But if you are about that shooter life you not gonna pick what might be the most busiest street on the continent to lay ya Murda game down. PAC is a New Yorker , he know this. You think he woulda tried that stunt in QB?cmon nikka