Black people will make shiiit like this but get mad when Jews stay on code.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You havent shown an example of anything lol. Y’all get mad at this black woman for being provocative, but similar black men (hood, ghetto or whatever) are robbing and murdering one another.

This is the thing, Jews didn’t have to STAY on code, they were never NOT on the same page.

Black people are never going to have a standard code because we don’t have a standard experience here. Everyone has different values and I doubt the video in the OP is the worst of the problems nor causing any significant issues at all.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Has she ever been not radicalized?

Every time I read her posts, it's always some genders war nonsense.
She was a normal poster long ago. The internet in the last few years has affected a lot of people in negative ways. It's been crazy watching posters change for the worst

Daps
You havent shown an example of anything lol. Y’all get mad at this black woman for being provocative, but similar black men (hood, ghetto or whatever) are robbing and murdering one another.

This is the thing, Jews didn’t have to STAY on code, they were never NOT on the same page.

Black people are never going to have a standard code because we don’t have a standard experience here. Everyone has different values and I doubt the video in the OP is the worst of the problems nor causing any significant issues at all.
Example #9738773873 of bytches logging on and saying whatever dumb shyt comes to their mind :heh:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mane if you don’t get yo dumb ass on somewhere with this shyt. Everything don’t need a defense :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly what Kanye was talking about, why is it people can just pick any black person they want and have their actions represent all black people

this is how yall think just like some racist cacs

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and here i give you the modern day single 35-45 year old black woman ladies and gentlemen so bitter and illogical

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Yeah collectively we the only race that makes jokes about our traumas . Not everything a fukking joke

I feel like everyday I see some out of pocket race “joke” from black people. Unserious set of people. It’s desensitized too

Nikkas be out here making slave skits :mjlol: :pacspit:

I’ve never seen a holocaust skit ONCE .
Curb your Enthusiasm

But I get it

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yea because Jews never joke about themselves, including in wildly stereotypical ways. Come on man. Larry David, Sara Silverman...

The only takeaway should be that Jewish people don't allow other groups to denigrate them, nor do they allow members of their own group to denigrate them in non-comedic form. From the outside...Cardi B called black women roaches for instance yet black people fall over themselves to support her. From the inside...Kanye disrespected slaves and Harriet Tubman and black people rushed out to listen to his music and attend his parties. This should could have been handled in 2017/2018.