Black people never denied that you're mixed

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Africans are upset that Thandie Newton, a half white woman is going to play a Nigerian woman in an upcoming movie.

actually it's only a small percent of Igbo people from Nigeria getting upset that she's playing an Igbo role. Don't try to group them as if they represent how the whole of Nigeria, let alone Africa feels.

:beli::laff:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
We're all descendants of Africans anyway...Some folks decided to wander off is all :manny:

This said, light skinned chicks with big areolas that are the color of reeces peanut butter cups are :lawd: :takedat:
Tanned skinned-Light skinned women with big brown areolas is my weakness. :ahh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Your trying to blame blacks when this is a clear act of white racism.

White racism is believing in the one blood drop rule that white gave you... Whites are basically saying, "Mixed people aren't good enough to be white, so we will give them to you. They are also the best of your group because they have some of our elite blood in them." Whites also don't claim mixed people because they want to keep the white power structure white. There is no black power structure so black people let everyone in their community. Sorry but if you are mixed then you are mixed.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
"black" is mix of all beautiful colors and tones.

issues is when kkkoons, look to the softer tones/mulattoes as being "better"...

smh

well if they are not better than they are inferior

this is one of the problems of categorizing different people together

Lil off topic, but i hate how some black ppl claim they are part indian.

nikka please:childepase:

some actually are tho

I usually refer to mix people however they want to be called. Whether they want to be referred to as black or mix or what ever. But since some of them want to be a bytch about it, Imma start referring to all their blackasses as a BLACK MAN or BLACK WOMAN from here on out.

they ain't gonna shyt about it either.:win:

what is the point in forcing them to embrace "blackness"?

it just makes you look ignorant

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
White racism is believing in the one blood drop rule that white gave you... Whites are basically saying, "Mixed people aren't good enough to be white, so we will give them to you. They are also the best of your group because they have some of our elite blood in them." Whites also don't claim mixed people because they want to keep the white power structure white. There is no black power structure so black people let everyone in their community. Sorry but if you are mixed then you are mixed.[/

Being black in america is being mixed.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk, man...I'm about as black as Akon :damn:

So what am I mixed with? :usure:

even if u did have members of another race in your family lineage, your phenotype closely resembles that of the original black race. That's not saying that your siblings couldn't exhibit a phenotype that reflects racial mixing, but if both of your parents possess similar physical traits as yourself, the likelihood of that significantly decreases.