Black people never denied that you're mixed

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A lot of mixed people are mad because white people won't ever see them as white or even being part white. So they come up with this crazy idea that full black people are trying to claim them but in all reality if you're of a lighter skin tone most black people are asking you are you mixed.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
We're all descendants of Africans anyway...Some folks decided to wander off is all :manny:

This said, light skinned chicks with big areolas that are the color of reeces peanut butter cups are :lawd: :takedat:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
I dont ask them shyt

Dont u people feel stupid when u run around asking people if they are mixed and they tell no?

Then u always end up trying to convince them that they are and just dont know it...lol

U morons kill me
:dead:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I usually refer to mix people however they want to be called. Whether they want to be referred to as black or mix or what ever. But since some of them want to be a bytch about it, Imma start referring to all their blackasses as a BLACK MAN or BLACK WOMAN from here on out.

they ain't gonna shyt about it either.:win:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
the sad things is folk getting punished for having black in them...

some might think they softer tone it should be easy...but when they quoting all black stats or grew up stereotype "black" ... and they still getting a tough getting into the club...makes one think...

hmmm maybe they are "black"

just to clarify: I encourage folk to defy all "black" stats and move forward hanging to the past...its not good to dwell in the past, of the the future...

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
These same black people that are begging mixed people to say they are black will be the same people who get mad when Leona Lewis plays Harriet Tubman in a movie.
Orange=Orange
Orange≠Red
Orange≠Yellow.
Africans are upset that Thandie Newton, a half white woman is going to play a Nigerian woman in an upcoming movie.