The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:obama: Fixed....

....but u actually made a thread with some substance :myman:

true:cheers:

now that I look. That Ma'hot(my slang word for an indian chick) could get it too just so i could put a checkmark under the middle eastern slot and seal my list of all cultures

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk bill clinton...

Bill clinton to Ted kennedy about Obama:
"A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,"

a0yqua.jpg

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only c00ns proclaim their love for Bill Clinton...

"Bill Clinton is black, he smoke weed, he cheat on his wife, blah blah blah..."

fukkin' c00ns...they the type to associate dysfunctional behavior with being black, so now they can openly praise a white man without looking like a c00n. fukk that cac and his cac wife...

I dapped this post but your avi with the red rags is confusing me.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Explain this.

:shaq2:

Very simple. I make a relatively high income, on track to make multiples of what I earn now in a couple of years, and work in an industry targeted by the Obama Administration as being too powerful and unwieldy.

It doesn't make financial sense for me to vote for Obama.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Yeaaa boii :win:

This nikka Obama's tryna fukk up my year-end bonus by pushing for more regulation on banks and taxing carried interest as regular income. fukk that shyt :pacspit:

Friend, the parties over right now on Wall Street. It has nothing to do with Obeezy. Obama's regulation on the banks is already gone into effect and its very weak. The Volcker Rule as originally drafted is no longer the one in effect, the banks can still essentially do what they we're doing before.

Wall Street investment banks and firms are losing profitability every day, but I'm sure you know that. Their salaries and compensation are diving as a result of the predatory behavior and attitude of the upper management. They get rich regardless of how the company functions.

And, carried interest is regular income.

credit union > banks

smh republican

The educated felon god :wow:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Friend, the parties over right now on Wall Street. It has nothing to do with Obeezy. Obama's regulation on the banks is already gone into effect and its very weak. The Volcker Rule as originally drafted is no longer the one in effect, the banks can still essentially do what they we're doing before.

Wall Street investment banks and firms are losing profitability every day, but I'm sure you know that. Their salaries and compensation are diving as a result of the predatory behavior and attitude of the upper management. They get rich regardless of how the company functions.

And, carried interest is regular income.

The educated felon god :wow:

Dodd-Frank has already gone into effect, but at least Romney will make an attempt to repeal it. Even if he's elected and unsuccessfully pushes for a repeal, I think a Republican, Wall Street savvy president will restore confidence in business executives, leading to them putting all that cash sitting on their balance sheets to work. The more money being put to work, the more deals and trades being executed, which means more money in my pocket and ultimately more money in the pocket of the public at large.

Big business feels that Obama isn't on their side.